• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominos Robot Delivery Now In HTown

Does it ever hit anything?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!!![emoji33] The future is HERE!!! 10 YEARS.......I suspect all these innovations will be commonplace.[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

That thing will be on blocks by tomorrow

Comment

Check out the fully autonomous 18 wheelers that are being used in select areas for R&D

Also, agree with above comment. In Houston that delivery bot will be stripped down on blocks quicker than a tundras catalytic converter

Comment

It's better fitted for drug delivery in Houston.

Comment

All of this is being ramped up because of the talk of min wage increases. McDonalds is trying to go full auto. If its cheaper to hire one person to watch the bots or 40 folks you cant get any work out of what would you do

Comment

One job goes away another takes it’s place. Someone has to build and maintain these robots.

Comment

I dream about robbing one. Love those pies :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      One job goes away another takes it’s place. Someone has to build and maintain these robots.
                      It is probably more like 10 jobs go away and one job takes their place.

The demand for $15 an hour minimum wage for unskilled jobs is about to face its reality. I wonder if they will make a robot to stand in the unemployment line for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Yep, stage coach builders still whining......lol[emoji38] I can't get enough of the high tech changes on the horizon. Yes, those 18 wheelers are AMAZING. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting!

Comment

If we blocked the robot in protest how would it respond with pedestrians in it way? Also is the tip still required or is it replaced with an additional convenience fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The formula is not 1=1 job. It will be (10/$min wage jobs)=(1/$60k year job). Which defeats the purpose the politicians are trying to do by raising to $15hr

Comment

Working...
                              X