• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me Too.
    US Texas Lawsheild

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Call the agent who carries your homeowners insurance. Get an umbrella policy if you don’t have one.
      That should cover a ruling against you, or a civil lawsuit, but it wouldn't over the lawyer fees, right?

Comment

Texas Law Shield

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          This is an old thread, but I think it would be a good idea to get carry insurance, especially with the election results coming soon. I work all over the country, will Texas Law Shield cover me while I am working outside of Texas? What about my wife and college aged boys?
          I have been reading reviews since you brought this up. Texas Shield Law has expended and changed their name to US Shield Law. But here is a lawsuit that was brought against them in 2015 https://www.thetrace.org/2015/08/tex...ction-lawsuit/

USCCA will cover you wife if she is inside the home and uses a weapon to defend herself. If she carries outside the home, she can be added for $77/month. (Gold level)

I haven't decided yet. LS has unlimited coverage but has some down points. USCCA has limits but broader coverage like a 350-700/day per diem while you are in court (based on the level). SL does not.

This review published in August
          There are several CCW insurance providers out there. But what's best? We pit USCCA vs US Law Shield in this Gun University showdown!

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            I have been reading reviews since you brought this up. Texas Shield Law has expended and changed their name to US Shield Law. But here is a lawsuit that was brought against them in 2015 https://www.thetrace.org/2015/08/tex...ction-lawsuit/

USCCA will cover you wife if she is inside the home and uses a weapon to defend herself. If she carries outside the home, she can be added for $77/month. (Gold level)

I haven't decided yet. LS has unlimited coverage but has some down points. USCCA has limits but broader coverage like a 350-700/day per diem while you are in court (based on the level). SL does not.

This review published in August

There are several CCW insurance providers out there. But what's best? We pit USCCA vs US Law Shield in this Gun University showdown!

Hope this helps
            Thank you, I'll check out those links.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X