No announcement yet.

Inaugural TBH Oklahoma Big Buck Contest, East vs West! "Mod Approved"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats HH94! Looks awesome getting it done in the snow.

Comment

After sitting in the rain Tuesday evening, I connected with one of our better bucks Wednesday morning in the rain. Full write up to come. He was right at 157. Hughes County, West Side
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Larry 1.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	24636632

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
        After sitting in the rain Tuesday evening, I connected with one of our better bucks Wednesday morning in the rain. Full write up to come. He was right at 157. Hughes County, West Side
        [ATTACH]1025974[/ATTACH]
        Very nice! Patience paid off!

Comment

Dang some okie giants already hitting the ground miss hunting up there .

Comment

All great deer. Congrats to everyone.

Comment

[ATTACH]1025974[/ATTACH]

Heck of a deer! Nice work!

Looking forward to your gifted wordsmithing.

Comment

Man I feel like an idiot driving from Texas all the way through Oklahoma to hunt Kansas....

Comment

Brilliant marketing scheme Darton!

Some beautiful bucks posted!

Comment

West Side buck last week..not sure how the pics end up flipped on their side..?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey east side west is kicking our ***! We need some mountain deer to start showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muleyhunter View Post
                        Man I feel like an idiot driving from Texas all the way through Oklahoma to hunt Kansas....
                        I was like you driving through Oklahoma every year trying to get to Kansas as fast as I could. My good hunting buddy said one time while driving through Oklahoma “Man we might be driving through some of the best hunting right here in Oklahoma”. After our first year of hunting Oklahoma we never went back to Kansas. Plus we don’t have to worry about getting drawn, we get two buck tags, license is cheaper and the list goes on.....

Comment

[ATTACH]1025974[/ATTACH]
                          Beautiful buck! Can’t wait for the write up!

Comment

You north of the river hunters are getting it done this year, very impressive and congrats to all. .

Rwc

Comment

Dang. There some nice bucks dropping in OK. I won't get to hunt for the first time on our new place near Panola until Thanksgiving weekend. It's going to be extremely old school as I have no stands up there yet and my feeder and camera were destroyed by a bear. I have no idea what roaming Panola Mtn. It'll be still hunting in the mountains like I love.

Comment

Was able to connect this morning after a little bit of cat and mouse

East Side

Pittsburg County

Carcass Tag #: 771119
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X