No announcement yet.

I don’t know what to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief!!! All of you guys are sure getting grumpy!

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
    I don’t know about the legal side, but as a land owner I know I get pretty unhappy about people right on my fence line. I know all my neighbors and we talk about stand locations and shooting lanes for the sake of safety. We have lease guys on our back fence and I can reach over and touch one of their feeders. We keep a roll of toilet paper in a zip lock up there so about every 2 weeks someone goes up there and s...s about 6 feet from that feeder.

We have dumped a couple of hogs up there as well
    For the record, I have watched deer wlk right past, within 10 ft, of my fresh, steaming pile. They never paid it any attention!

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
      I don’t know about the legal side, but as a land owner I know I get pretty unhappy about people right on my fence line. I know all my neighbors and we talk about stand locations and shooting lanes for the sake of safety. We have lease guys on our back fence and I can reach over and touch one of their feeders. We keep a roll of toilet paper in a zip lock up there so about every 2 weeks someone goes up there and s...s about 6 feet from that feeder.

We have dumped a couple of hogs up there as well
      You just confessed to breaking the law on an open forum

Comment

Well, I think y'all are all looking at that pole the wrong way. Looks to me like that was put there by the lineman so when he gets tired, he has a place to sit. You know, like a lunch break.

Comment

When having electric or telephone installed to the middle of your ranch, do you have to buy your own poles before the electric or telephone companies will install lines? I hear some places you do buy your own and install, and have to meet utility specs. And some places the utility charges you per pole to have it done. What is it?
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-25-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            You just confessed to breaking the law on an open forum

I drove 65 in a 55 today.

Comment

I had a neighbor do that to me. Even worse. His side was so thick he could only be hunting my side. On the edge of his land but facing mine.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I drove 65 in a 55 today.
                [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of people suck these days

Comment

You'd know what to say if it was on the opposite side of the pole!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      I would assume trespassing since the utility pole is considered private property and not owned by the landowners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Trespassing deals only with land, not dead trees. Now, the electric company has every right to take it down, and should.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        smh.
                        Well, instead of shaking your head and hurting yourself, why don't you tell us what law(s) are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Good grief!!! All of you guys are sure getting grumpy!

For the record, I have watched deer wlk right past, within 10 ft, of my fresh, steaming pile. They never paid it any attention!
                          That is a vison I can't get rid of. Yuck

Comment

Could it be any possibility that a person would put the stand facing away from where he would think the deer would come from? Maybe using the pole for some cover between him and the approaching deer?
                            How do we know a person is trespassing? All we see is a stand on a pole and a fence line that may or may not be a property boundary.

Comment

If he's on his side just continue on with your life

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                                Could it be any possibility that a person would put the stand facing away from where he would think the deer would come from? Maybe using the pole for some cover between him and the approaching deer?
                                How do we know a person is trespassing? All we see is a stand on a pole and a fence line that may or may not be a property boundary.

It’s the property boundary, the pole is on their side of the fence. One other cool fact, we can see this pole from the front porch of our camp house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X