Inaugural TBH Oklahoma Big Buck Contest, East vs West! "Mod Approved"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
    Not a single guess on scores posted yet? The two studs took the wind out of everyone’s sails. I’m still hunting for that purple ribbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one said anything about quitting!

Comment

No quit here! I’ll be out chasing a Push county monster this weekend!

Comment

Ha, no one said anything about quitting. It needs to get just a few degrees cooler and I’ll start getting mad at em. Good luck this weekend

Comment

Was there a cut off date for signing up or is this open to any member of the board who hunts in Oklahoma at any point in the season?

I see the August 1st rule but am wondering if a person needed to “sign up” for this contest?
          Last edited by retrieverman; 10-10-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

West Side

Comment

What a deer congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmainstream View Post
                West Side

What a toad congrats!

Comment

Love those loooong brow tines! Congratulations on an awesome buck!!

Comment

Congratulations Jsmainstream! Beautiful buck.

Comment

Man at those brows, beautiful buck. Needed the hound? Looks like good shot placement

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                        Man at those brows, beautiful buck. Needed the hound? Looks like good shot placement

Shot placement was spot on, broke the bolt off with 3-4" in the exit. Only thing I could figure was it plugged him. He only went 100 yards, but only had 2 small spots of blood in the dark. I backed out and called in a dog the next morning just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                          Was there a cut off date for signing up or is this open to any member of the board who hunts in Oklahoma at any point in the season?

I see the August 1st rule but am wondering if a person needed to “sign up” for this contest?
                          Apologies for not getting back sooner, I have been making an effort to get on the board myself!

If the participant was a member of TBH before August 1st they can enter the contest for this year. This will change in follow-on years.

Pay attention to criteria for being considered in the official rankings. There will be no deviation or exceptions made if the entry does not meet the entry criteria for this years contest.

Comment

Finally got a decent one on camera this morning. I’ll be up there for 4 days starting on the 22nd. I wish he would have stuck around for some better pics.

Comment

Well he does not match up to the elk that have been entered so far but here’s another tally mark for the East.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2562.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	24634023
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2568.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	24634024

Comment

Some studs have been killed!!! I’m betting the winner is already on this thread!!

Comment

Working...
                                X