Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yes and yes... 10lbs min.

You just cut 3/4 of the bumpstop off with a sawzall or hackzall and the mount bracket bridges over the remainder.

Dale... let me correct myself here. I mixed that up. They are 5lb minimum.. I took what a couple of other lease members said they kept theirs at as minimum. That’s their personal minimum. 5% is Airlifts minimum ..

Comment

What grille guard are you installing Jason?

Comment

I just bought my wife a Lexus GX460. Does anyone know how compatible the 4Runner lifts are with the Lexus?

Comment

Nicely tucked away from my big feet
          Replacing stock bumper so it won’t be there long but it will be for the next month and two lease trips while I decide.

I’ve got a perfect setup for you and your new bags.

Air lift automatic wireless system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
            What grille guard are you installing Jason?

Steelcraft HD with the removable center plate/square for my radar assisted cruise system.

Just picked her up with it on 30 minutes ago. I’m really digging it.... the finish is really nice too. Happy happy happy!

Comment

That looks great Jason. My son just ordered him one today.

Comment

Looks good! What front end leveling kit did you install?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  That looks great Jason. My son just ordered him one today.
                  Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                  Looks good! What front end leveling kit did you install?

Thanks fellas....

BH.......2.4 ReadyLift with the differential drop spacers

Comment

2004 4Runner. Daily driver. Just replaced front wheel bearings, front struts, & rear shocks. Also had to replace valve cover gaskets last month. 210,000 miles and runs like a top. Parked my 3/4 ton diesel in 2014 and bought the 4Runner. Feels like a race car to me.

Comment

Very Nice! Been thinking about adding one to the 4Runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        Very Nice! Been thinking about adding one to the 4Runner.

Thank you!!

The one on the Tacoma is really good looking. I'd imagine they are similar. I bought it from Bumperstock.com becasue it was free shipping and tax was included in the listed price. My installer couldn't touch it. I did pay him $100 to install it though. I attempted to do it but I just don';t lay on the concrete like I used to when I did my F350 front and back. lol About 5 minutes in said, for $100 knock yourselves out!

Order Steelcraft 50-3420C Toyota Tacoma Front Grille Guard 2016-2023 at BumperStock. Enjoy 100% Free Shipping & Lowest Price.
                        Last edited by Smart; 06-01-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I'll echo what DMO said about the bike pump to hit the bags. That's all I use from the boat to travel trailer. Ive found its about 1psi per pump with my set up and I have yet to run over about 15psi

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            I'll echo what DMO said about the bike pump to hit the bags. That's all I use from the boat to travel trailer. Ive found its about 1psi per pump with my set up and I have yet to run over about 15psi

My guys (3 of them) are setting their's at 50-60lbs with 1000-1500 lbs of corn on our rocky bumpy lease roads. So you are telling me your hand pump does only 1 PSI per pump? That would be 50-60 pumps... I could get my ViAir out before that....no?..

Saw a guy who had a pigtail rigged so his portable compressor plugged into his trailer light plug right there.....
                            Last edited by Smart; 06-02-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

My guys (3 of them) are setting their's at 50-60lbs with 1000-1500 lbs of corn on our rocky bumpy lease roads. So you are telling me your hand pump does only 1 PSI per pump? That would be 50-60 pumps... I could get my ViAir out before that....no?..
                              A little cardio never hurt anyone.

And 50-60 lbs seems excessive for that much load. We put less than that hauling fourteen 7 foot round bales from limestone to cypress

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                A little cardio never hurt anyone.

And 50-60 lbs seems excessive for that much load. We put less than that hauling fourteen 7 foot round bales from limestone to cypress

Depends on your trailer tongue weight with that load. Your trailer tongue weight is going to different than direct bed weight... those half tons sag pretty bad with 1500lbs of corn in them....

Cardio is a bad word around here..

Comment

Working...
                                X