Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there more than one ? Never seen them

Comment

sponsored by botox and testosterone supplements-- no thanks!
      Just like my grandma, I prefer to remember the good times.

Comment

Man, lots of haters. The last one was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
          Man, lots of haters. The last one was awesome.
          Exactly.

Hand. Throat. Removal. Extremely dead.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
            John Rambo never dies chew.
            And just like Rocky, he never gets knocked out!!!

Comment

Geez!!!!!! It’s a frickin’ movie!!! Just a modern day shoot em up like the old westerns, but with a different story!!!!! John Wayne did a bunch of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Do I need to watch the first Rambo movies to understand this one?
                You probably only “need” to watch the first one. But a couple of the others are definitely worth your time.

First Blood - pure awesomeness. One of the best movies ever. Also the only book I ever read because I wanted too. Everything else was assigned in school or recommended by someone else. The story should have ended here. Only 1 person actually dies in the entire movie.

Part 2 - It was alright. I’ve seen it 1000 times and will still watch it again. No where near as good as the first though. Much less plot, and more cool stuff for killing bad guys. And he kills lots of em.

Part 3 - Hot Garbage. Saw it twice, can’t bring myself to watch it again... ever.

Rambo - lots of bloody killing. Story line was crap, but the action was good. Definitely worth a watch... or 100.

I can’t wait to see the last one. I go to maybe 3 movies a year, and this will definitely be one of them. I’m a huge Rambo fan. First Blood is one of my desert island movies for sure. And, for the record, everyone he kills has it coming in a bad way. Heck, he even lets some of the biggest turds live in the first 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                  Coworkers hate me.

Rambo Fan - YouTube
                  Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                  luv it
                  Me too! Lol

Nothing is over!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1985 View Post
                    You probably only “need” to watch the first one. But a couple of the others are definitely worth your time.

First Blood - pure awesomeness. One of the best movies ever. Also the only book I ever read because I wanted too. Everything else was assigned in school or recommended by someone else. The story should have ended here. Only 1 person actually dies in the entire movie.

Part 2 - It was alright. I’ve seen it 1000 times and will still watch it again. No where near as good as the first though. Much less plot, and more cool stuff for killing bad guys. And he kills lots of em.

Part 3 - Hot Garbage. Saw it twice, can’t bring myself to watch it again... ever.

Rambo - lots of bloody killing. Story line was crap, but the action was good. Definitely worth a watch... or 100.

I can’t wait to see the last one. I go to maybe 3 movies a year, and this will definitely be one of them. I’m a huge Rambo fan. First Blood is one of my desert island movies for sure. And, for the record, everyone he kills has it coming in a bad way. Heck, he even lets some of the biggest turds live in the first 2.
                    This nailed it!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m definitely gonna watch it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        The first one was a great movie that told a very true story that was repeated so, so many times... maybe not to the violent degree this movie portrayed, but to the degree that so many Vietnam vets went through... the rest after that, they simply jumped the shark. This one will be no different. Have absolutely no desire to watch it.

Agreed. First Blood was a really good movie. I don't think he even killed anyone in that movie. He made a bunch of guys wish they were dead.

Comment

I saw First Blood when I was about ten years old, and I remember thinking it must be normal for the police to whack you across the back with a stick when you got arrested.

Comment

I think some people forget that #3 was based (loosely) on some truth as to how the Taliban came to be. Our involvement over there, training them, supplying them with stinger missiles, the Russian occupation there.....etc.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it on prime video for $3.99.

Comment

i'll watch it eventually. My **** kids are gonna have nightmares after watching football with me sunday.

Movie commercials included IT: Chapter Two, Joker, and Rambo! even i didn't sleep well sunday night!

Comment

Working...
                                X