• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senior Citizen - Last Blood

Comment

NOT me..

Comment

The first one was a great movie that told a very true story that was repeated so, so many times... maybe not to the violent degree this movie portrayed, but to the degree that so many Vietnam vets went through... the rest after that, they simply jumped the shark. This one will be no different. Have absolutely no desire to watch it.

Comment

Not me.

Comment

It’s entertainment and I like to be entertained so I’ll prob find time to catch it during a weekday off.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Watch a privileged white American slaughter a bunch of innocent asians and foreigners... I think I will just pass. And I'll keep that BETO sticker on my car till after he wins the 2020 election. Good day sir!

Triggered alert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do beleive Burnadel is the stunt double in Last Blood.....at least thats what i heard.

Comment

I’m going to be “that guy” but I read the book and it is way better than the movie and has a different ending

Comment

I’ve seen every Rambo about 1000 times over my life. I’ll check this one out as well. Heck I thought everyone has seen Rambo a 1000 times

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      I’ve seen every Rambo about 1000 times over my life. I’ll check this one out as well. Heck I thought everyone has seen Rambo a 1000 times
                      Same here!!

Comment

Coworkers hate me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzVbodQ8BE"]Rambo Fan - YouTube[/ame]
                        Last edited by Hunting4fun; 09-09-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Watch a privileged white American slaughter a bunch of innocent asians and foreigners... I think I will just pass. And I'll keep that BETO sticker on my car till after he wins the 2020 election. Good day sir!
                          Rambo - First Blood proves how racist white Americans are as they hate even other white people!

BTW - The post above mine is greatness!
                          Last edited by RiverRat1; 09-09-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Heck Yea......

Comment

Originally posted by hunting4fun View Post
                              coworkers hate me.

rambo fan - youtube
                              luv it

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                The first one was a great movie that told a very true story that was repeated so, so many times... maybe not to the violent degree this movie portrayed, but to the degree that so many Vietnam vets went through... the rest after that, they simply jumped the shark. This one will be no different. Have absolutely no desire to watch it.
                                Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X