No announcement yet.

Tikka Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am looking for one in 25.06 if anybody is looking to make some room in the safe. as said above great guns for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Tikka is the new 700 of old...I don't own one, but here nothing but praise for their out of the box accuracy & this is coming from guys who build customs.
      Pretty much this.

Except the ergonomics, weight, and triggers are better than 700’s. Action and barrels are just as good as the old school 700’s IMO

Comment

I have a 24" CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor and it shoots the 140gr ELD-M factory load consistently into 1/2-5/8" MOA. My dad just picked a 20" Stainless CTR in 6.5 I shot this 3 round group with it yesterday at 100 with the Hornady 140gr BTHP.

I'm sold on Tikka.
        Attached Files

Comment

Love mine. Best rifle for the money

Comment

I've got 4 of them. 6CM (Custom), 270. 6.5 CM, and 7 Rem Mag. All Shooters with Factory ammo and very smooth action. Another tip is order a $10 Mountain Tactical spring on Midway and swap it out on trigger and you can take it down to 1lb easy.

Comment

Yes on the Tikka and Yes on the Sightron.

Bright, clear glass and they track very well.
              You need to move point of impact 1/4 inch at 100 years one click will do it.
              Go to a benchrest match you'll see lots of Nightforce and Sightrons on top of some very expensive rifles.

Comment

I just bought my first Tikka T3x Super Lite in 243 Win this past fall and for the money I am very impressed with it. I shot factory ammo 1/2 MOA at 100 yards and I then worked up my own reloads for it. I am really impressed that a $700 dollar rifle has such a butter smooth action.
                I also put the $10 trigger spring in mine and it breaks really light and clean.

Comment

Following

Comment

For the price, hard to beat in my opinion. Mine have a little trigger work, but not really necessary.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys all positive info. went ahead and pulled the trigger can’t wait to get out and shoot it.

Tikka T3X .308
                      Sightron SIII 8 32 56

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely the worst shooting rifle I ever boughtwas a Tikka in 270 WSM. Took it back to the dealer for accuracy issues. Put the money I paid for it on a Sako and it’s been a great rifle. Guess their are bad ones in every bunch.

Comment

Wise choice. Great rifle. I own two Tikkas.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X