Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of these TV bowhunting "PRO's" really need to just quit!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
    Yeah, same here. I watch Michael Waddell and Cameron Hanes. These dudes motivate me....but I watch them in moderation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I used to watch Waddel but he’s even gone by the wayside IMHO!

Comment

Had that happen to me last fall.It happens,even if you look all night.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Oh yea I know that guy. The one who is always schmocking or schlocking something at 70-100 yards with no sights...
        I would love to know what his TRUE wound/kill ratio truly is.... On second thought I probably don't want to know!! He has a hail of a fan base which is also distubing to me..
        I would not lump Tim Wells in with the yahoos making hunting shows these days? Dont think he is going anywhere even if you are, but he been doing this for a loooomg time. Has a very impressive trophy room or should i say house (has an old camp that most his stuff in). Took him two epsiodes just to go through his trophy room, and that was several years ago.

The wolf episode is pretty impressive and he made a crazy shot to close the deal.
        Last edited by HNT ETX; 05-02-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HNT ETX View Post
          I would not lump Tim Wells in with the yahoos making hunting shows these days? Dont think he is going anywhere even if you are, but he been doing this for a loooomg time. Has a very impressive trophy room or should i say house (has an old camp that most his stuff in). Took him two epsiodes just to go through his trophy room, and that was several years ago.

The wolf episode is pretty impressive and he made a crazy shot to close the deal.
          Like I said, he has a following.. Always has.. Not a fan here.. A bunch of Years ago I was.
          The spear chunking lost me. His clean misses were so for off the mark I dont even want to think about what his wound ratio has to be... Sure a few will eventually hit their mark..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 05-02-2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Self produced hunts on youtube are lightyears ahead of the TV hunters.

This. Lots of good hunters on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Meat Eater and Solo Huntr are the only hunting shows I’ve watched in a long time because the rest of ****ing awful trash.

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
              Check out The Hunting Public and The Element on YouTube, by far the best Hunting content I've come across. None of the infomercial nonsense and you can tell these guys live to hunt!
              Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll check them out

Comment

Was wondering why your posts have been so p issy lately.

Comment

I am sure that this will chap the hide of other's here but the very same with gar bow fishing shows. I cant stand to see a 6 foot gar shot and not put in the ice chest. clean it and then eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Like I said, he has a following.. Always has.. Not a fan here.. A bunch of Years ago I was.
                    The spear chunking lost me. His clean misses were so for off the mark I dont even want to think about what his wound ratio has to be... Sure a few will eventually hit their mark..
                    Haters gonna hate

I do agree that things have changed as the years progressed. But i have no issues with him. Since the last election i have bn searching for something to watch and watch things i normally would not. The other day i happed up on “for love or likes”. Talk about an embarrassment to hunting. I was ashamed that that type of thing is associated with hunting. That kid from Wildgame Innovations crew is a part of it, not surprised he is associated with a show that is sub par, kinda like anything WI.
                    Last edited by HNT ETX; 05-02-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

I do agree that things have changed as the years progressed. But i have no issues with him. Since the last election i have bn searching for something to watch and watch things i normally would not. The other day i happed up on “for love or likes”. Talk about an embarrassment to hunting. I was ashamed that that type of thing is associated with hunting. That kid from Wildgame Innovations crew is a part of it, not surprised he is associated with a show that is sub par, kinda like anything WI.
                      How the hell are the Busbices so rich?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch these guys hunting east coast monsters in the suburbs. Great videos.

Follow Lee Ellis, Drew Carroll, and Kendall Golightly in their hunt for the giant whitetails that roam the suburbs of the cities across America. We are hunters by human nature, adapted by the necessity to find adventure in an unlikely place. Over a decade ago, we began bow hunting the vast expanse of suburbs around Atlanta, where the search for permission is equally as challenging as the hunt itself. You won't find any outfitters, high fences, or storied private ranches here....just a maze of neighborhoods, commercial properties, and a will to find the next buck of a lifetime. Access is granted only to those who put in the time, knock on the doors, and leave no rock unturned. But there are giants in these woods, and we know how to find them. Follow us on Instagram @seek1productions where we will release teasers to each new episode. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seek1productions/

Comment

That is why I never watch hunting shows. Most are NWAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            I see the following scenario also...**the shot***...hits deer 2” in front of hindquarter. There’s fist bumping and the proverbial “schmoked him”! Yes you schmoked him if you were aiming for the small intestine/paunch combo.

Can’t they just say “oh crap that was terrible?” And then do everything they can to find the deer? They do seem to have a good rate of finding them though.
                            I still watch now and then, but I mostly turn down the sound. I already know what they are saying, and just don’t want to hear the “smoked ‘em”, sky pointing, fist bumping, mouth foaming sound. Have no sound, but I still like watching the critters and cool looking country. Just ignore the infomercials.

Comment

Tim Wells really loss me with the spear and blow guns.[emoji37] Waddell loss me with the horrible drama on his divorce and new marriage. The Busbices are extremely difficult to watch....even 7 years ago or so. Somebody mentioned that show with the women. I watched ONE segment and was embarrassed. [emoji3061] Tiffany & Lee have ran their course well but that train seems old now. I still like Shocky produced stuff due to the quality of the production and multiple species & location. Meat eater is majority rifle so never keeps my attention thru a full show. I will check the utube stuff soon. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Helluva shot. Well at least the ones he shows you.
                                Not a fan but he's better than some of them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X