No announcement yet.

Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tripled my money with it earlier.....came down a bit since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
      That's a $126k- $189K login if that's the case. I'd find a way to remember my login credentials if that's the case

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      I think you only get 5 try's to get it right and then it's gone. Saw a guy that has 250 million in Bitcoin but can't remember the login, he has tried 3 times to login in so far with no luck.

Comment

Got in at .0025 in July. Sitting on about 32k shares. Only regret is not dropping 5k in there at that time.

Comment

Dang!

I didn't realize it had jumped so high. Wish I had bought more. But it's like they say, you can't win big if you can't afford to risk big.

Comment

Mark Cuban is accepting doge coin as payment for mavs tickets. Possibly tesla to follow? If more people follow suite, it will sky rocket IMO.

HODL

Comment

celebs dumping bags at it is why it made a push, i wouldn't put too much stock in it going forward, it may have another nice run but its a big gamble at this point with vendors restricting its trade....

Comment

I bought dogecoin a couple or three days ago and have more than tripled my money. I was going to jump out when it doubled but decided to ride the wave, and I’m very glad I did now.

Comment

For the robinhood guys, any issues linking checking account? Have tried a dozen times and no luck.

Comment

Where do you buy them?

Comment

Buy the rumors and sell the news!

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                        For the robinhood guys, any issues linking checking account? Have tried a dozen times and no luck.
                        A guy at work had trouble today.

Comment

My unassuming quiet accountant fessed up she had 65k in doge coin a few months ago, think she earned 8 years her salary this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                            A guy at work had trouble today.
                            System overload maybe. Keeps telling me that account or routing is incorrect. There must be something else going on cuz I know 100% ive got the right numbers.

Comment

I can't find the ticker on my TDA account.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                                I can't find the ticker on my TDA account.
                                I have TD and Etrade and from what I read, cannot get Doge on either.

Comment

Working...
                                X