Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    If you're gay just say you're gay...
    Get out of here with trash like this. I don't have to explain myself. But, I will. I am happily married to an extremely gorgeous woman. I have an awesome daughter.

Listening to entertaining does not determine your sexual preferences.

To clear the muddy waters. I am one of those people that are confident in my beliefs. If your beliefs differ from mine. Cool. None of my business. If your character is questionable, I will judge that. I guarantee there are TBH members you single handedly targeted. I am not one. But, I do not condemn them or shame them. Live YOUR life.

Back to heterosexual terms. Which I believe you fully support. Some of us Heterosexual guys love a short thick, cellulite lady. Some of us love tall slender blondes. Some of us enjoy big fake airbags.

At the end of the day. WE all love what we love. Not one person should judge what we enjoy. What we love. That is not our job as humans.

I hope this statement. (That I did not proof read) de rails a concert of a lifetime.

A musical Era long forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      Are you an alcoholic if you listen to Hank Williams? or George Jones?
      Are you a pot head if you listen to Willie?
      Are you a convict if you listen to Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe?
      I enjoy music from all those mentioned. I appreciate your insight.

All of those artist created great music. I also believe at least once. I will not mention. Made music I enjoy. And music I will never listen to. He is creative. Great vocals. Makes great artist. Music is art. I separate my beliefs from entertainment.
      Last edited by Big Lee; 10-01-2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I was working for a pharma company that had a meeting in Vegas. They sent us his show. I only knew he was gay and I wasn’t excited about it. It was actually a great show. I’d probably go back and watch it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Of all the dog **** music out there that people pay money to hear, I wouldn’t have any problem admitting the Elton John puts on a great show. Not my cup of tea, but that’s a talented dude.

This. DM..... sometimes you know how to say what others are thinkin!

Comment

Monkeypox comes to mind….

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              I saw him and Billy Joel together about 25 years and still one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

Was this at Texas Stadium? I saw that show and it was easily one of the best concerts I’ve seen. Both were awesome especially when they covered each other’s songs.

They aren’t in my top picks for music but was an amazing show.

Comment

Agreed! We saw him b4 covid......incredible show with Billy Joel. One heckuva entertainer!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                  Was this at Texas Stadium? I saw that show and it was easily one of the best concerts I’ve seen. Both were awesome especially when they covered each other’s songs.

They aren’t in my top picks for music but was an amazing show.

It was in San Antonio soon after Princess Diana passed. I just remember him getting very emotional singing Candle in the Wind.

Comment

Every time I hear Rocket Man it takes me back to my first high school dance which was the first time I ever heard it. 1974 I believe.

Comment

You must enjoy paddling upstream. Convincing this crowd that gay isn’t anything but evil is impossible. I admire you Big Lee. Elton John is like a gay Beatle

Comment

Saw Elton John & billy Joel , with my girlfriend and her mom , pretty dang good concert
                        Better than Barry Manalow with my wife , tho it was fun also

Comment

Saw Billy Joel last weekend.....73 years old and still sounded great

Comment

I resemble those remarks.

Comment

No, it was Hank Jr. that almost made me an alky.

Just once.

No, just a weekend in the Cherokee Co. hotel.

Comment

He did a song with Ozzy Osbourne a while back called Ordinary Man. That song is pretty awesome but I'm an Ozzy fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X