No announcement yet.

Front pocket wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallet in one front pocket, money clip in the other front pocket. no need to drag out your credit cards if paying cash, or just your cards if you are doing credit

Comment

Ridge...

Comment

DM Bullard

Has been the most well made and functional wallet I have ever owned. If I ever wear this one out I’ll buy another

Comment

I've been carrying a Herschel Charlie wallet for the last several years and it's worked well for what I need.

Comment

Get a new one every September. Plastic hunting license carrier. Free.

Comment

Ive also been sporting a danny collins for 5 years or more

Comment

King Ranch Saddle Shop is the purveyor of iconic leather goods, durable clothing, and accessories inspired by the legendary Captain Richard King. Our products define the western aesthetic, stem from only the finest, time-honored craftsmanship, and carry the Running W brand to demonstrate their proven durability and tim

This is the one I have. Probably around 15 years old and not a thing wrong with it. I prefer the feel of leather over the hard synthetic wallets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been carrying a small money clip/wallet in the front pocket for 20+ yrs. Check out Jon Hart money clips. You can carry plenty of cash and cards in them and they are small.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    I just use a regular bifold wallet, but I keep it in my front pocket.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    This.

Comment

I have a chums brand one from academy. They are up front by the registers. It was like $10. I have had it for years now and would never go back to a traditional wallet.

Comment

I have a custom made fp wallet. Been using it for years.

Comment

I used a Fossil one for a few years but it wore out pretty quickly (3-4 years I think)

Then I bought one off amazon - Travando is the brand, has a money clip on the inside and plenty of space for cards, pretty cheap too if I recall, less then $20

I will never go back to a wallet in my back pocket again

Comment

D.M. Bullard, Elephant skin had it around 10 years now and still going strong.

Comment

I've been using one from recycled firefighter made from old fire hose material and like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                                This is how I roll.

Hogboy
                                You old folks need big wallets because you carry photos, birth certificates, mortgage agreements, medical records, receipts.

I guess I probably need to start shopping for a big wallet now. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X