90,000 Texas Bowhunters can't be wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90,000 Texas Bowhunters can't be wrong

A day or two ago, Texasbowhunter.com crossed another milestone: 90,000 members.

Even subtracting the classifieds-only sellers, bots, and sock puppets, that's an impressive accomplishment for our green screen community.

As we approach a new year, take a moment to thank and congratulate all the folks who work to keep this site operating as the best reflection of bowhunters in the great state of Texas and beyond.

It’s a great place!

Comment

None better! This place is so much more than a hunting site. Much Thanks to Michael and his family, as well as the team that keeps it running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

That's awesome to hear! Truly a great accomplishment for this community.

Comment

It's pretty awesome but the number is a lot lower. I would guess 6k to 8k active members in last year. You can look up member list and see last time they were active. Go through a few random pages counting active to get a sample size estimate and get a good idea of actual members that have posted in last year.

Comment

Thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                It's pretty awesome but the number is a lot lower. I would guess 6k to 8k active members in last year. You can look up member list and see last time they were active. Go through a few random pages counting active to get a sample size estimate and get a good idea of actual members that have posted in last year.
                You’re right of course, but you can say the same for all forums. I’m a member of several forums, but none are better than this one !

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  None better! This place is so much more than a hunting site. Much Thanks to Michael and his family, as well as the team that keeps it running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OK, whos hacked this account?

There is literally zero sarcasm in this post

Comment

I have met some of my best friends on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      You’re right of course, but you can say the same for all forums. I’m a member of several forums, but none are better than this one !

I agree it is a great forum. Pretty much for hunting forums I only venture here and Archery Talk. I think they are the 2 best for bowhunters. I only brought the number thing up because it can be misleading for someone not tech savvy to think there are really 90k members when in reality it is about 10% of that number. Which is still good and takes nothing away. Hell I come here all the time and love this site.

Comment

That’s pretty impressive! I’m glad to be a part!

Comment

I have enjoyed

Don't have Facebook or any of that

Family calls it dads Facebook

Comment

That’s awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                              I have enjoyed

Don't have Facebook or any of that

Family calls it dads Facebook
                              My wife calls it manbook, even though she knows there are some ladies on here too.

Comment

Working...
                              X