E. Warren - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E. Warren - 2020

I have this feeling we will have an epic POTUS election in 2020. One that will top all others.

So is E. Warren running good or bad?

Comment

It is going to be an absolute spectacle! One for the record books, no doubt.
      I think it's good she's running. All these dems are going to butcher each other in the primaries so hopefully the left leaning voters get to see all the dems true colors & turn right.

Comment

Its going to be a wild ride.

Booker
        Warren
        Kamala
        Julian
        Amy Klobuchar "The people are on our side when it comes to climate change"
        Attached Files

Comment

The 2020 Democrat debates are going to be fun to watch to see who can out-liberal and out-giveaway the other.

Comment

Gonna be fun watching her get poked-in-the-hontas.

Comment

Harris and Booker are my main concern looking at the current field. We have seen a person get elected because it was cool to have a black president already. A woman of Indian descent that most think is black, look out. I hope her opponents bring out how she 'suck-started' her political career, same suck-start accusations may be an issue for Booker. I hope they stick to embracing the green initiative put forward by AOC and partial and full birth abortion. The abortion issue alone will likely deliver a loss for that candidate. I do not talk politics at work but I have heard disgust from many coworkers on this issue including those that I know lean left on most other social issues. I know many many folks that support abortion up to say 18 weeks or so but are disgusted by full term abortion. I don't understand the distinction personally but if it keeps the dems out of the oval office I don't need to understand.
              Last edited by -HIC-; 02-11-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Cant forget ol O'Rourke saying he may

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  Cant forget ol O'Rourke saying he may

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  I think he would get destroyed in the primaries just based on the debate skills and name recognition of some of these others, but you bring up a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                    Harris and Booker are my main concern looking at the current field. We have seen a person get elected because it was cool to have a black president already.
                    Kamala "not be black enough to be president" Don Lemon
                    Both Kamala and Booker are loonies. Both are already supporting AOC's new green deal. "Supporting the new green deal is like going to the moon or defeating the nazi's" Cory Booker.
                    Both eat,sleep and breathe racism. If they are your main concern...then I don't see you losing any sleep anytime soon in my opinion.

Comment

Y'all better not speak ill of Pocahontas. If she finds out, she will go into savage mode and scalp each and everyone of you.

Comment

Don’t overestimate the enemy. The crowded circus is exactly what the Republicans had at this stage of the 2016 election, the RNC was a dumpster fire, and yet out of the competition emerged the victorious Trump, who the left wholly underestimated.

My liberal friends are pining for a Bernie/Beto ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Both Kamala and Booker are loonies. Both are already supporting AOC's new green deal. "Supporting the new green deal is like going to the moon or defeating the nazi's" Cory Booker.
                          Both eat,sleep and breathe racism. If they are your main concern...then I don't see you losing any sleep anytime soon in my opinion.
                          One thing I have learned starting with Obama is to not bet against how stupid the American people are or can be. Obama was about as racist as a person can get yet they elected him. Not once but twice!

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                            Harris and Booker are my main concern looking at the current field. We have seen a person get elected because it was cool to have a black president already. A woman of Indian descent that most think is black, look out. I hope her opponents bring out how she 'suck-started' her political career, same suck-start accusations may be an issue for Booker. I hope they stick to embracing the green initiative put forward by AOC and partial and full birth abortion. The abortion issue alone will likely deliver a loss for that candidate. I do not talk politics at work but I have heard disgust from many coworkers on this issue including those that I know lean left on most other social issues. I know many many folks that support abortion up to say 18 weeks or so but are disgusted by full term abortion. I don't understand the distinction personally but if it keeps the dems out of the oval office I don't need to understand.
                            Simply mind boggling how racist liberals are and can't even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              [B]

Simply mind boggling how racist liberals are and can't even see it.
                              Justified racism

Comment

Working...
                              X