The wall !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wall !

here is a thought, build the wall , then take Schumer , Pelosi , CNN , NBC, CBS . and stick them on the other side ... that alone would make America great again

I think that if we start deporting the liberal dems, welfare folks, and drug heads south of the border that Mexico will build the wall for us.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
      here is a thought, build the wall , then take Schumer , Pelosi , CNN , NBC, CBS . and stick them on the other side ... that alone would make America great again
      Great idea.

Comment

Oh heck ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
          I think that if we start deporting the liberal dems, welfare folks, and drug heads south of the border that Mexico will build the wall for us.
          yeeeeeeeep....

Comment

I just found this meme. I think this is the best solution I have ever heard to pay for the wall.
            Attached Files

Comment

yeah, have a special election, if you are registered to vote; you have to vote yeah or nay, anyone not voting will be counted as a nay...
              yeah = O
              nay = 800 dollar fine... not a tax

heck I like it!!

Comment

A Certified Genius Simplifies the Border Problem..........

No Matter what side you fall on - his was always a voice of reason....so missed...

Amazing that he made this video before his passing...

Comment

If people would just look at history they would see how good walls work. They build a wall in China over 1000 years ago and one in Germany just this last century. Not a single Mexican have cross them.

Comment

Working...
                  X