Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO NOT BE FOOLED...

The remarks for him to resign are not because of him being a rascist. He revealed to the public the democrats real agenda with abortion and this is why they want him gone. It’s not just a coincidence the yearbook photos came out right after he went on radio explaining the whole abortion thing. The rascist ordeal is a cover up for what he revealed to the public about their abortion agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      DO NOT BE FOOLED...

The remarks for him to resign are not because of him being a rascist. He revealed to the public the democrats real agenda with abortion and this is why they want him gone. It’s not just a coincidence the yearbook photos came out right after he went on radio explaining the whole abortion thing. The rascist ordeal is a cover up for what he revealed to the public about their abortion agenda.
      IMO, this is 100% true. You can not convince me that nobody has ever uncovered this photo with all the research that goes on in politics. This was nothing but a distraction from the true abortion agenda being revealed. It’s the same with single payer - the end goal is to inflate costs frome govt healthcare that must be paid and to control the population through denial of services or mess they deem too expensive, or denial for patients they deem they will not see a return on through contribution to society.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        DO NOT BE FOOLED...

hmmmm, you might just have something there.

Comment

Here’s the deal about abortion. The vast majority of people who get abortions are liberal morons that I don’t want multiplying anyway, so what the heck do I care if a bunch of liberals want to kill their own kids. Sounds like a good start to me.
          Last edited by UltraMax; 02-05-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
            Here’s the deal about abortion. The vast majority of people who get abortions are liberal morons that I don’t want multiplying anyway, so what the heck do I care of a bunch of liberals want to kill their own kids. Sounds like a good start to me.
            Because it is about the kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Because it is about the kids...
              ...Who can grow up to be productive, positive, contributors to America.

And who vote Conservative.

Comment

Here’s the deal about abortion. The vast majority of people who get abortions are liberal morons that I don’t want multiplying anyway, so what the heck do I care if a bunch of liberals want to kill their own kids. Sounds like a good start to me.
                they all don't turn out to be libs; not that it matters btw.

Comment

Wow.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Oh these libs always seem to turn out to be the real racist lol.
                    Dont mind killing babies....maybe it's because he knows the majority of abortions are in the black community

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
                    Democrats have lost their minds and just think, there are a few on here that will defend them.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                      Would retro-active abortion be OK?
                      In Virginia it is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

The morning Joe panel just said that TRUMP is responsible for those late term abortion laws.
                        He is so bad that people voted for the people who propose such laws.
                        My God there is no bounds to their stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Wow.

Gary
                          X2 wow

Comment

I wholeheartedly disagree. Most of these people are lost souls that need Jesus and the love of God in their lives.

On another tangent - did you know that of all of the black pregnancies in NY state, babies are more likely to die from an abortion than all other causes? Over 70% are aborted. Genocide? Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              I wholeheartedly disagree. Most of these people are lost souls that need Jesus and the love of God in their lives.

On another tangent - did you know that of all of the black pregnancies in NY state, babies are more likely to die from an abortion than all other causes? Over 70% are aborted. Genocide? Absolutely.
                              I know my opinion is controversial to say the least, and Dusty, you ARE right.

Heres the thing, for me at least, I would never encourage anyone to get an abortion. It would never be a viable option for me or my family. I do believe it is legalized murder.

If one believes they are lost souls and their unborn baby’s have never heard the words of Jesus, then I have to believe those souls are with Jesus.

I know I may sound like I’m contradicting myself, but I do believe that abortion IS the liberal holocaust and many, many more viable living humans have been murdered by liberals than Hitler and Stalin combined. The main difference is that they are killing themselves and their OWN blood lines, so I honestly do not care if liberals are weeding themselves out by killing their own offspring. It’s not the right wing conservatives, evangelicals or people with moral compasses that are getting abortions, it’s MOSTLY left wing nuts and immoral people that are.

Comment

I think the ratio of middle class, proclaimed “christians” who use abortion services would like surprise you

Comment

Working...
                                X