Roger Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    If true, it strongly implies that Mueller team with Swartz, Ahmad, and Weissman can’t be trusted. They knew about the fake dossier from mid summer 2016. Note that Trump secured votes for nomination on May 26, 2016. Timeline indicates that’s about same time that Hillary and Dems funded the fake dossier stuff.

New details contained in congressional transcripts and emails about a July 2016 meeting involving the author of the anti-Trump “dossier,” Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, and his wife, Nellie, appear to conflict with claims from Democrats -- and the co-founder of the firm behind the dossier -- that significant contacts did not occur until after the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-dems-timeline

If you haven't you should watch Bongino's video on my thread "The Tangled Web".. You will find it interesting... The dossier was actually written over 10 years ago.. Names were simply changed..

Comment

The funniest, oddest and most bizarre thing i saw was his President Nixon salutes....(V for victory)......huh? Is that a positive move, or is it back to the future ? Strange dude for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Stone is screwed, especially if you believe this Life, Liberty & Levin 1/27/19 | Mark Levin Fox News | January 27, 2019 - YouTube . Well worth the watch to get an understanding of Muller and Weismans past with Enron and Merrill Lynch case.

Once Stone is found guilty he will be sent to solitaire confinement in Federal Prison to break in an attempt to get him to talk, whether it's truthful or not. Isn't Manafort in solitaire confinement?
        Yes Manafort is in solitaire but he tried to contact White House staff & other witness's during & before his trial... FYI ..... while in jail he had access to phone's & internet
        Last edited by stykshooter; 01-29-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          The funniest, oddest and most bizarre thing i saw was his President Nixon salutes....(V for victory)......huh? Is that a positive move, or is it back to the future ? Strange dude for sure.
          Dude is a huge fan of Nixon. Guess you havent seen his back tattoo. Odd guy for sure, everyone knows that would have been a better tramp stamp.
          Attached Files

Comment

That was very odd indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              Not to take this into a different direction, but I would ask texansfan, just like I ask any liberal, why such venom for Trump? Spend too much time on CNN or MSNBC? Sure, he is a boorish rich guy that has had affairs and grabbed women where he shouldn't. Didn't seem to be a problem with the women when it happened- and don't say they were afraid to say anything because there are lawyers like Gloria Allred that love to take on these kind of lawsuits. So he paid off women he might have had an affair with to keep silent? You are probably familiar with many "celebrities" that have done the same. It doesn't seem to bother anyone that one of your Democrat contenders for 2020 basically got her start in politics while having an affair with Willie Brown in California. You don't seem to be as indignant about our elected officials using a slush fund of taxpayer money to pay off accusers of sexual assault while in office. Yes, Trump is used to having the final say so with his own personal businesses and chafes at having to wait for Congress to do anything. No, I don't care for some of the tweets and off the cuff remarks like "Mexico will pay for the wall". But best I can see is he is the only one that seems truly concerned about keeping the US a sovereign nation with defined borders that we protect and let us keep more of our money that we earn. Until he does something that adversely directly affects my life, and more money in my paycheck doesn't fall into that category, I will at the very least take a wait and see attitude.
              I don't support any of the dem candidates for POTUS so I'm at a loss there
              Anyone doing dirt I can't follow especially if youre being a hippocrit [sic]
              All those GOP parading "family values" but getting caught with "wide stances" or little boys locked in their basements.
              Just trash!

Comment

Apparently it gets weirder.

Ocho Cinco is Rogers neighbor.

Would have liked to see him do a play by play as the FBI breached the door.
                Attached Files

Comment

What the hell is a Ocho Cinco?

Comment

Stone worked for Nixon in a small role back in the day.

Comment

Ex NFL washout, I mean wide out...

Then again he’s living in a gated community next to Riger Stone, I live in a spec house in Idalou Texas so who am I to judge

Comment

85? whoever the heck he was.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          85? whoever the heck he was.
                          He's Terrell Owens 2.0

Comment

The lack of knowledge regarding Chad Johnson is appalling.

He's also a top Twitter follow. He's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                            X