Left Media Narrative Lynch Mob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Media Narrative Lynch Mob

I really like the Patriot Post. Rather than trying to be the first out with news, Mark Alexander takes time to research all of the angles and facts. This is his commentary this week on the Phillips - Sandmann news stories.

Patriot Post

The end of the article quotes several so called celebrities, who in my opinion should tape their mouths shut after they put out public apologies. The most shocking comments to me was Disney Producer Jack Morrissey, Sarah Beattie, and Alyssa Milano. Even Billy Crystal should shut up.

I hear a lawyer 8s going to sue all these *******s for defamation. At.the very least I hope all these evil *******s lose a little money in lawyer fees.

Comment

Robert Barnes I believe is the lawyer who agreed to help the kiddo's. He has over 9,000 tweets cached as ammo.

Comment

The media industry lost about 1,000 jobs nationwide this week alone. Huffington post terminating their opinion section today. Buzzfeed earlier this week.

Comment

Man, I hope you are right about the lawyer for the kids.

I heard on the radio last night that so-n-so was offended by seeing a Vote Donald Trump 2020 banner at a basketball game but the same group was not at all offended by the verbal and meme attacks on these kids from Covington. People are messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            Man, I hope you are right about the lawyer for the kids.

I heard on the radio last night that so-n-so was offended by seeing a Vote Donald Trump 2020 banner at a basketball game but the same group was not at all offended by the verbal and meme attacks on these kids from Covington. People are messed up.
            Liberalism is a mental disorder

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Liberalism is a mental disorder
              Without a doubt

Comment

I think a lot of the folks in the middle are starting to wake up to the tactics being used by the media.

A lot of people were sure in a hurry to try ruin a teenagers life.....
                Attached Files

Comment

I purposely have not read or listened to anything about the reported incident. I quit reading and believing ANYTHING posted on a news outlet several years back, without first trying to find out if there was truth. If I cannot find anything to support a story, then I just don't repeat it as truth.

Good on the Patriot Post for a very thorough review and posting.

Comment

yeah, but but but look at the smirk on his face; don't that mean he started the sh*it to begin with?

and if he started it; how come Chief Spreading Bull isn't wearing that f ing drum as a hat?

Comment

I'm a pretty easy going guy but if that Indian would have been banging that drum in my face, he would have been wearing it as a necklace.

Comment

Working...
                      X