Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nancy Pelosi trying to prevent the State of the Union address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Yeah that one came outta left field? I am pro-choice....but 9 months?
    Your situation is a perfect example of why a person has to stand firm in what you believe... Not being so can lead a person into waters they themselves are not comfortable with... If we give the liberal left of today an inch on anything they will take a mile.. They have no boundaries or moral compass.... Be careful...'

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Your situation is a perfect example of why a person has to stand firm in what you believe... Not being so can lead a person into waters they themselves are not comfortable with... If we give the liberal left of today an inch on anything they will take a mile.. They have no boundaries or moral compass.... Be careful...'
      I agree.

Comment

And just like that they are starting to “work things out.” Trump says now a large down payment on the wall will suffice, and Donna Brazile says Pelosi is working on a counter offer...

Comment

I wonder if you asked BP agents how the $ being requested for the wall would best be used to secure our borders what they would say (if increased pay was off the table of course ). I'm going to see the in-laws this weekend and a whole lot of them are active or retired BP. I'll report back.

Comment

Unfortunatley he has caved over and over and over. The wall went from 2,000 miles of CONCRETE down to 580 miles of FENCE and now I'm hearing it's down to less than 300 miles of "fence"... Not near what I voted for..
            The poor guy is playing against a stacked deck on both sides.. He won't get much accomplished. The deep state is not going to let him..

But in the mean time it is now perfectly legal to murder full grown, 9 month old, babies in the state of New York.. And we thought Barry allowing men into women's restrooms was bad.. GOD help us all...
            yeah, it's ok to kill a baby right before it's to be born; but immoral to have the death penalty for a serial killer and such.

WTH is wrong with these people???

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              yeah, it's ok to kill a baby right before it's to be born; but immoral to have the death penalty for a serial killer and such.

WTH is wrong with these people???

They are doing the devils work but I'm sure you knew the answer to that question... I know I do!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anytime abortions, gay marriage, Pedophilia, and many other things will be considered norm if no one stands against it. Had Hillary won, the Supreme Court would have been lost. I pray Trump continues to fight against the Democrats.

Comment

Another missed paycheck tomorrow will get something moving. On top of that, my wife was told this week that her/our health insurance would cease also. There is an option to purchase Cobra or something similar next week. This “should” end soon. Can’t imagine what’s going through some people’s head, just glad that we are fortunate enough not to be paycheck to paycheck but know that’s not the case for everyone out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope it's obvious to people that the Democrats want people to suffer over this.

Donald Trump wants to build a wall to protect American citizens.
                    Who are the Democrats protecting by denying it?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I hope it's obvious to people that the Democrats want people to suffer over this.

Donald Trump wants to build a wall to protect American citizens.
                      Who are the Democrats protecting by denying it?
                      The democrats have wanted the same thing as Trump does now. There is video after video as proof to that. It’s all about not letting Trump fulfill a campaign promise. Pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        The democrats have wanted the same thing as Trump does now. There is video after video as proof to that. It’s all about not letting Trump fulfill a campaign promise. Pure and simple.
                        yep...10000%

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          yep...10000%
                          It's not just the democrats though.. Members of the Republican Party have and are fighting tooth and nail also.. A lot of their underhanded works are going on in the closet but they are going on none the less..
                          No other Republican nominee could have ever endured what this man has been through up to this point and this is exactly why I voted for him.. He is a junk yard dog.. He was the only hope we had.. If he cannot get this country back on track in his time in office then we are done.. No one will ever have the true grit or backbone to attempt what it will take.

Comment

It's not just the democrats though.. Members of the Republican Party have and are fighting tooth and nail also.. A lot of their underhanded works are going on in the closet but they are going on none the less..
                            No other Republican nominee could have ever endured what this man has been through up to this point and this is exactly why I voted for him.. He is a junk yard dog.. He was the only hope we had.. If he cannot get this country back on track in his time in office then we are done.. No one will ever have the true grit or backbone to attempt what it will take.
                            No one said it was only democrats.

Comment

Are you sure? Where did you mention any republicans?

Comment

No one said it was only democrats.
                                Are you sure? Where did you mention any republicans?

I think we all agree it's not just Democrats. Republicans had control of the Congress and Trump still couldn't get his wall, or repeal Obamacare

Comment

Working...
                                X