• Show
Clear All

Awesome

Comment

That thing is HUGE!

Comment

keep by a tree!

Comment

Been there, done that a few times during a couple weeks long hunt and it’s a blast for sure.

Comment

Video???

Comment

So close you can smell him!

Comment

That’s how tourists get killed. No respect

Comment

Was he hunting?

Comment

awesome

Comment

I agree probably wasnt the smartest thing. I didnt really know where it was until I was right up on it. Kinda scary. I was hoping to have a little cover but thats where I was when I saw it. But afterwards it was a cool experience..
                      "Team No Respect"

Comment

here is a short video. not a professional

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszMEpuwhK8"]Moose encounter southwest Colorado - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wow, sweet video! Had to be neat. Only moose I’ve ever seen was a cow and a calf while driving through Wyoming.

Comment

ur nuts,been there your in good company.grand tetons 10 mins after i drove thru the gate. Very large cool animals.

Comment

Not sure if I was you, I was able to stand calmly at the sight of an elk. I do not consider myself a coward, but I never come to such monsters alive
                              A couple of years ago they wanted to call me a bear hunt, I immediately refused, it’s too much for me

Comment

That's really cool. I ran up on one in the Tetons a few years back - a MASSIVE bull.

You really can't appreciate how big they are until getting up close and personal with one when it's standing right in your wheelhouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X