New Zealand Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Okay. I will. I have several Veteran and Cop friends. In fact, i'll probably go down the hall into one of the several Veteran's offices here and have a conversation with them about it. I bet they will gladly partake in a discussion about it. You see, a lot of Veterans and Cops are rational people that like discussion.

Cops show up after the bullets start flying. It's important for us lowly civilians to use any opportunity we can to learn something that may save our lives.
    there is a difference between rational discussion and someone telling everyone how things should be in a fire fight. you see the difference???

I see you are saying 'lowly civilians' to insinuate i think less of/think a civilian has no capability of self defense...clearly not the case.

"You see', there is a difference between carrying something for your own protection and telling everyone what you would do and people should do in a hostile situation.

The person is not qualified through experience or study to decide what one should do in a ****ing contact. You wanna go ahead and quarterback a surgeon???

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
      there is a difference between rational discussion and someone telling everyone how things should be in a fire fight. you see the difference???

I see you are saying 'lowly civilians' to insinuate i think less of/think a civilian has no capability of self defense...clearly not the case.

"You see', there is a difference between carrying something for your own protection and telling everyone what you would do and people should do in a hostile situation.

The person is not qualified through experience or study to decide what one should do in a ****ing contact. You wanna go ahead and quarterback a surgeon???

No. Because I will never find myself performing surgery. I could find myself in a situation where i'm getting shot at. So if we shouldn't think or talk about these things, are you willing to educate us on the matter?

Comment

No. Because I will never find myself performing surgery. I could find myself in a situation where i'm getting shot at. So if we shouldn't think or talk about these things, are you willing to educate us on the matter?
        whether you will find yourself doing surgery or not was not the point- it was that someone who isnt qualified to be a surgeon isn't someone I want telling me how to perform one!

Comment

whether you will find yourself doing surgery or not was not the point- it was that someone who isnt qualified to be a surgeon isn't someone I want telling me how to perform one!

Okay. So then instead of calling him pathetic and using profanity right out of the gate, how about you try correcting him or telling him what may be a good or bad idea? I'm sure he would be appreciative for the opportunity to learn, as we all would.

Comment

been in many shootings have you?
            So what did he say that you disagree with? Is it better to die huddled in a corner than fighting back? Has huddling and praying stopped any mass shootings? Would firing back at the shooter not have at least slowed him down a little? I would really like to know what in your opinion is the thing to do?

None of this is as smarta s s as it sounds, but i think all these questions are valid. I didn't take his post as trying to tell everyone what to do, just what he though should possibly be done, if he is way off base, let us know what your training/opinion says we should do, i genuinely would like to know

Comment

Have you?

Comment

Okay. So then instead of calling him pathetic and using profanity right out of the gate, how about you try correcting him or telling him what may be a good or bad idea? I'm sure he would be appreciative for the opportunity to learn, as we all would.
                ya gonna have to speak up...don't think Jack Ryan can hear ya from up on his high horse...

Comment

then how the **** is he qualified to suggest what should be done in that circumstance? Pretty **** disrespectful to pretty much every mass shooting thus far to suggest he knows how to prevent it don't ya think???

Love hearing people talk about what to do when the rounds are going down when they haven't been involved with it themselves. Pathetic.
                  You never answered the question? What is the correct thing to do?

Comment

It's sad how the video looks exactly like lots of video games kids play now days.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      It's sad how the video looks exactly like lots of video games kids play now days.
                      I thought the exact same thing!

Comment

yeah man, all the time. Can you not be a ***** even on a thread like this, or is that your all the time general nature?

My post was in no way meant to tell others what to do, and it is very hard for me to see how you came up with that even after re-reading the post. You may be Jason Bourne in the Sandbox but your reading comprehension skills are horrible. For a person that admittedly has disdain for the general population why are you choosing to interact on a public forum? You are just another new screen name that will not last long around here. You are a troll on this forum and we just do not need it.
                        Last edited by -HIC-; 03-15-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Man sad stuff. I’ll be flying into Christchurch in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At least one person in this discussion needs a prozac.

On another note i can affirm this video will be shown in training in at least one LE dept

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate and evil are bad combinations. Prayers to all of the victims and their families!

Comment

Sad when a grown man attacks another man online for their opinion when they clearly don't know anything about the other person and make a bunch of assumptions and get all worked up over it. "Pathetic!"

Comment

Working...
                                X