Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d guess LSU already has the deal done for their next coach, no idea who but no one wants a ****show like Texas had last year with Urban M. Current LSU AD had Jimbo deal done in CS before Sumlin knew he was officially bleeding out.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      I’d guess LSU already has the deal done for their next coach, no idea who but no one wants a ****show like Texas had last year with Urban M. Current LSU AD had Jimbo deal done in CS before Sumlin knew he was officially bleeding out.

I agree I’d say if not done, very close…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in the minority obviously but don’t like the firing of O. I think they are jumping the strings and **** near acting like UT alum[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
          I’m in the minority obviously but don’t like the firing of O. I think they are jumping the strings and **** near acting like UT alum[emoji15]

There appears to be a ton of things coming out now, about Os conduct etc, dude went all in on chasing that tail apparently. Got sidetracked and it cost him I believe it was the right move especially as it seemed
          No one to note wanted to come in and work with him. That’s a big red flag a top 5 program shouldn’t be having to scrape up coordinators like we’ve seen.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            There appears to be a ton of things coming out now, about Os conduct etc, dude went all in on chasing that tail apparently. Got sidetracked and it cost him I believe it was the right move especially as it seemed
            No one to note wanted to come in and work with him. That’s a big red flag a top 5 program shouldn’t be having to scrape up coordinators like we’ve seen.

You’re saying you believe “chasing that tail” was the right move, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              You’re saying you believe “chasing that tail” was the right move, correct?

There’s a time and a place for sure [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                He had been exposed. And, had also become a major liability.

LSU and the Cajun Mafia were not going to wait until the Sooners and Horns moved into the neighborhood to get back on track.

Comment

Morning great day to start calling candidates [emoji16]

Comment

How bout them roadrunners, that’s who they went to rank at 25 last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cool. Looks like this may give the resident Aggies something to talk about other than Texas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Cool. Looks like this may give the resident Aggies something to talk about other than Texas.

They’ve already commented when jimbo got his extension there’s nothin to worry bout, so nothin to see here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lol… what… tu sux!!! And???[emoji13]

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQsScAK8sk"]SEC Shorts - Georgia fans run into hope again - YouTube[/ame]

Favorite thing about Monday morning, the shorts!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              SEC Shorts - Georgia fans run into hope again - YouTube

Favorite thing about Monday morning, the shorts!

LMFAO at the Tennessee home defense kit with mustard and golf balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                LMFAO at the Tennessee home defense kit with mustard and golf balls.

I lost it there [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X