No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check cashed 3/4/21. Called a few weeks ago and still pending. Lady told me the avg wait is 7 months at that time. Nothing yet but will call back this week.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
      My check was cashed 1/29/21 and it was approved 10/4. Now I'm waiting for them to receive the stamp. Wait time said 12 days from approval to receipt but my dealer said it may be longer.
      That’s good news for me. Shouldn’t be long now as mine was cashed 2/1.

Comment

Called today and was told they are averaging 7-8 months which gives us all hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

silencerco/optics planet just pushed my adapter out another month.

Comment

Anyone know the current form1 wait time?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post

Optics planet sell something they don’t have? Or you back order and praying?

Comment

What adapter are you looking for? Capital Armory has a lot of stuff in stock.

Comment

Omega 9K Need the HK 3 lug adapter
                  Newer griffin tri lug mounts may not work with this tri lug assembly. Older Griffin and all other manufacturer products that are in spec are not an issue The extended base is 2.063″ long for people who wish to pin and weld it on a 14.5″ barrel to achieve the required legal length with their barrel HK style 3-Lug Suppressor adapter. – Designed for use with .30 caliber barrels but can also be used on 9mm with this threading. Not designed for use with 45 acp! – Precisely machined from 4140 Steel. – External threads are 1/2-28 on “Navy” model and .438″ long – Identical OD dimensions to factory HK 3-lug. All HK style 3-lug suppressors will work/fit correctly. – Tolerances held to 0.0005″ – 5/8-24 threads are .600″ deep. – 3-Lug and 1/2-28 threads are concentric with bore for suppressor use. – There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts.  Insurance is optional and separate, there is a box at the bottom of the checkout page where you can accept or opt out of the insurance.  ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this. -Base is extended for unique and custom installation needs (like tubular magazine rifles, or getting ‘just’ the right custom fit w/ your hand-gaurds) Installation of parts by qualified gunsmith recommended We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control. All Adapters are proudly made in the USA.

shows in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                    The adapter I need is the receiver end for the omega 9k. My barrel is already three lug but thanks

Comment

To throw another log on the fire:
                      Form 4 Trust
                      Check cashed 2/10/21
                      250 days and counting (8 mos 8 days)

Comment

Called Friday the 15th and still pending. Check cashed 1-15-21 Form 4 individual

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I submitted (2) on 11/4/2020 both checks cashed 12/10/2020 and got the phone call they were ready for pick up on 8/10/2021.

Comment

I’m going to have to go a different route. They just emailed to say they estimate an additional 11-14 months.

Comment

I can't believe something that saves your hearing some grief takes so long to get. That's so gay. Not worth all the hassle.

Comment

I’m going to have to go a different route. They just emailed to say they estimate an additional 11-14 months.

Who emailed you? Never heard of the ATF reaching out directly to a submitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X