Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a Hornady Iron Press.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Scheels has Hornady 6.5 123gr eld’s in stock if you’re interested.

Comment

I’d trade a brick of my CCI or Remington large pistol primers for a brick of magnum large pistol or regular large rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 1K Winchester small pistol and 1K Winchester large pistol. I would like to trade for CCI small rifle magnum. In the North Austin metro area(Liberty Hill). PM me if interested.

Comment

I saw where Brownell's had small rifle benchrest primers in stock and had financing available.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
              had financing available.

[emoji16]

Comment

I saw that, how times have changed. They will be offering title loans for primers in the near future.

Comment

I wonder if a refundable deposit will be needed for the primer cups? Rent-to-own!

Maybe Anvils will become a market.

With all that said, I did find CCI 400 SR primers at Academy today. Limit 4 flats.
                  They musta just got a truck in. Lots of 308. Lots of 223, 9mm, 380, 40, 7.62x39, 270, 300WM, 45, 22LR, 30-06, and much more. I found one box of 6.5G. Shotshells were limited. But did have 3 boxes of 20ga Rem Accutips and lots of 00Buck. Bullet reloading selection was much better. Even had some ELDX in 6.5 . Also some 6.5 in 140 and 123.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-11-2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    I wonder if a refundable deposit will be needed for the primer cups? Rent-to-own!

Maybe Anvils will become a market.

With all that said, I did find CCI 400 SR primers at Academy today. Limit 4 flats.
                    They musta just got a truck in. Lots of 308. Lots of 223, 9mm, 380, 40, 7.62x39, 270, 300WM, 45, 22LR, 30-06, and much more. I found one box of 6.5G. Shotshells were limited. But did have 3 boxes of 20ga Rem Accutips and lots of 00Buck. Bullet reloading selection was much better. Even had some ELDX in 6.5 . Also some 6.5 in 140 and 123.

I’ve been seeing CCI 400s and Federal Small rifle pretty often at the San Angelo and Lubbock Academys. I’ve gotten stocked up pretty good the last couple weeks. A buddy of mine found some Federal Large rifles in Lubbock also. Make sure you ask if you don’t see them, they have them hidden behind the counter in San Angelo.

Comment

Behind the counter was the first place I looked. Not there. When I was checking inventory on the die shelving, I noticed that a case of flats (5K) had been set out on the top shelves right in the middle. First time I've seen them out on the shelves in a long long time.

Comment

I need some Hornady .358 200 grain spire points #3510 and some 250 grain spire points #3520. I’ll pay or trade Winchester small pistol and large pistol primers.

Comment

Looking for Hornady 270 bullets, either 130gr SST or 140gr SST or 145gr ELD-X.

Have Barnes, Berger, and Nosler 270 bullets I can trade among others

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerman View Post
                            Looking for Hornady 270 bullets, either 130gr SST or 140gr SST or 145gr ELD-X.

Have Barnes, Berger, and Nosler 270 bullets I can trade among others
                            I have a box of Sierra 150gr Game Kings. If you're interested, send me a PM. I don't have anything in .270 caliber. But do have other calibers.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Need 224 Valkyrie Dies, brass, and bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                                Need 224 Valkyrie Dies, brass, and bullets.
                                Sage's Reloading Supply has 88 gr ELDm's right now. Great small business to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X