Blind Chair ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind Chair ?

What brand are y’all using in your blinds ? I want something without arm rests . I have a Woodsey Too Lil Sit that I like but am having a hard time finding them, are they still in business? Thanks in advance, Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether you are hunting in a box blind, ground blind, or in open field dove hunting, the Redneck Portable Hunting Chair is the ultimate hunting chair solution. The seat swivels independently from the back, which keeps the chair from bumping others inside the blind as you rotate your position. The most common statement

Not the cheapest but I’m running one of these in both of our blinds. Surprisingly comfortable as long as you sit straight in relation to the seat cushion.

Sitting a bit sideways is a little uncomfortable. No need to sit sideways though, since the seat swivels.

Comment

I got one from academy that the arm rest fold up . Really comfortable

Comment

Sent you a text Jason!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I lucked out and found my BIG Mike ground blind yesterday. It was buried on a shelf in the shop.

I might can actually shoot this 62" recurve standing up. Or at least from a bar stool height. And I have an old plastic boat seat looking swivel barstool to boot!

Most chairs are too short (bow hit ground) or most blinds too short (bow hit roof).

Gonna try this set up out this eve!

Comment

I prefer to sit a little higher so I build these. You can trim the legs to get just the right height

Comment

Yes Please!

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I prefer to sit a little higher so I build these. You can trim the legs to get just the right height

I'll take TWO (2) !!!

Maybe lower the foot rest a couple inches, as I'm 6'2".

Can pick up round Young Co ?

See ya Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Guide gear from Sportsman Warehouse look similar to the Woodsey Lil Sit

Comment

That is so simple and efficient. Plus I pretty much have all those materials in my garage right now. How high to the seat?

Comment

^^^^^

I'm guessing about 28" ???

Comment

I really like the millennium ground blind chair but $200 has made me hold off for now as I don't even have the blind that I want yet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                        That is so simple and efficient. Plus I pretty much have all those materials in my garage right now. How high to the seat?
                        I'm not sure - I put it in the blind and started trimming the legs until I got the roof clearance just right for my longbow. It's remarkable how much more you can see sitting just 12-18" higher than a regular stool.

Comment

Dang John that looks good.
                          I'd put a shelf on the cross pieces to hold a small ice chest of beer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Blind Chair ?

Here is the ones I build. Looks like about the same kind of boat seat as the one jerp built. I have also made a version with adjustable legs for when in a natural ground blind or a blind with no floor.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X