Bye bye John Gruden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    He called Goodell a mean name. That's probably what got the ball rolling.
    ^^^^ This right here. The emails were between Chuckie and the Raiders owner so clearly he wasn't gonna get fired for his beliefs. Whoever leaked it to the New York times should be outed as well.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it any sort of crime to leak emails?

Comment

Unbelievable.

I support Gruden in this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Same

Comment

I think some of you guys are missing what I think is probably the main reason he's gone. Being a coach in the NFL or any professional sport is about winning.
            As the head coach with 53 players plus the entire coaching staff under his command, he needs credibility with all of them to move the team in the right direction towards winning. If more than a couple key guys lose faith in the head coach it's easy for that to snowball and destroy the team.

By my count there are about 34 black players on the team. All it takes is a couple of them to say F Gruden, I'm not sacrificing my body for a racist. Public perception is one thing, but as a head coach you can not lose the players, that is the most important thing. If Gruden had more skins on the wall like Belichick or Andy Reed, maybe it would be different, but the Raiders have been trash since Gruden came back. So it doesn't seem like a big loss to the team to send him packing.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              Not if you don't want him to coach your team. He was set-up.

Comment

The lessons to be learned.

Say racist things about black folks and all will be forgiven.

The minute you say something homophobic your life crashes around you.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                  NFL says he doesn't meet their standards, but NFL allows criminals and druggies in the NFL. Makes sense to me.
                  Right? What's the latest on Deshaun Watson? I guess his story doesn't fit the narrative

Comment

Gruden for president!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      The lessons to be learned.

Say racist things about black folks and all will be forgiven.

The minute you say something homophobic your life crashes around you.
                      I don't know about that one. The only class of people that get talked about and no repurcussions is white folk. Didn't you hear, white folk are the scum of the earth.

Comment

He was mostly correct in what he said about Goodell.
                        That one drove a nail in his coffin.
                        Goodell is a POS x 10 and most will agree.

Comment

I can't find anything about the racist stuff? Anyone have a link?

The NFL is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                            If you hacked into a computer system without a warrant and stole something that was not sent, likely yes.

Otherwise, probably not.

It is just like you can make a recording or video of any interaction that you were involved with. You need consent from no one as long as you’re part of the conversation. Unless you have some secret clearance such as members of the military which have specific laws that make things illegal to divulge, you can share as you wish.

Comment

The NFL bends over backwards to turn a blind eye to acts of physical violence committed by players, but a coach says some means things a long time ago and he has to go.

Comment

he was railroaded out

Comment

Working...
                                X