X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      Now I need to go find Ballad of Buster Scrugs.

And hopefully this movie's best part is not the trailer.

The trailer is the best part.

Or just watch the video on post 19

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-31-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Yessss !

Comment

Sent it to a buddy & he emailed back asking if I caught Henry's last name...listen to it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Sent it to a buddy & he emailed back asking if I caught Henry's last name...listen to it again.
            Unless you know history you’ll never catch it. They should have just named him Brushy Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Ahhhh just caught that. Henry McCarty, aka William H. Bonney. Comes out Oct. 1st. Hope the movie lives up to the trailer. I love that time period.

Comment

Opens tomorrow! For some reason here in Ft Worth it's showing in a tiny "art house" type theater.

Comment

Oh yeah, that’s going on the watch list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can’t find it showing at any theater within an hour of driving. Closest place is Austin, no thanks, I’ll wait til I can order it or something.

Comment

Anyone go see this one yet? Closest theatre to me playing it is 45 miles away, reviews are great but I guess I'll wait until I can watch it at home.

Comment

A coworker of mine had plans to see it Friday night- I’ll see if I can get a report

Comment

It didn't get real good reviews on another forum but not a whole lot of replies...interested in what tbh thinks about it.

Edit...the comments were on Clint's new movie.
                          Last edited by Artos; 10-03-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                            Oh Heck Yea
                            100% hell yeah

Comment

It is one of the dumbest things you will ever watch in your entire life. A friend tried to get me to watch it for a long time. Finally started it and couldn't finish. It will make you smile every now then just cuz its so dumb (exactly like dumb and dumber). Once you finish, you'll wish you had that time back.

Comment

I give it an 8-9 out of 10. Rotten Tomatioes rated it at 80%.
                                It's not long-less than 2 hours.
                                Timothy Blake Nelson is also the executive producer and this movie allows him to showcase his talents as a serious actor and not just a foil as in "we thought you was a toad" type films.
                                From the first 10 minutes in when all the main characters are introduced and when the action starts, it is non stop shootouts.
                                The theme is a variation on old western tale of a true known historical figure. And not only does he physically appear to resemble the character, he is just as deadly during the
                                gun fights.
                                It's is filmed in a very muted, dark fashion to match the story line. The camera work is basic but very good and follows (edited) to allow for good action shots.
                                The film set is unusual as it is all shot at one location allowing for a smooth flow in the action. (and of course being less expensive to shoot).
                                It was filmed just outside of Nashville.

10/10 would see again and also buy the dvd.

Comment

Working...
                                X