No announcement yet.

Any Steelers Fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Steeler hang outs in the Mineola, Tyler area?

Comment

Hell yea! KYF senior varsity Steeler fan here!!!! (Katy Youth Football). Little dude is playing his last and 4th year as a Steeler. Had our first scrimmage last week and already preparing for the Turf Bowl.

It’s really funny how many times my wife gets comments when she’s wearing her Steelrer gear in Katy from Steeler fans.

Comment

Grew up in a small town called Souderton. Northwest of Philly. Just south of Quakertown.

I took my daughter up there for some college visits to U Penn and Penn State. Looks like we will be A&M bound. Which suits me just fine. Great school and 1 hour from home.

Loved growing up where I did.

Comment

not a fan but love the head coach!!! If not playing my SAINTS...…..I pull for them!

Comment

Yep, grew up in Canonsburg just west of Pittsburgh, watch every game, Steelers will be playing the Cowboys next year in Dallas, will be there.

Comment

To the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not a fan of the team but Pittsburgh Dad on YouTube is legit.

Comment

No but Bradshaw is a distant cousin. A few of my north Texas Bradshaw family were fans back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Present! [emoji1367]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife’s parents are both from the Cranberry/Mars area north of Pittsburgh. If it’s Steelers, Penguins or Pirates then it’s on at the house. I will say that it’s a pretty cool place to visit and the golf courses are nice. Waiting to hunt her uncle’s place this year.

Comment

Lived in Pittsburgh for 10 long years. Psh

Comment

I love how yall did everything to lose the best RB and WR in the league. Steelers are trash

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                            Grew up in a small town called Souderton. Northwest of Philly. Just south of Quakertown.

I took my daughter up there for some college visits to U Penn and Penn State. Looks like we will be A&M bound. Which suits me just fine. Great school and 1 hour from home.

Loved growing up where I did.
                            I lived in Dublin right out of college with my wife!!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              I love how yall did everything to lose the best RB and WR in the league. Steelers are trash
                              Yeh. Over history if anyone thought they were above the team, they usually find their way on a bus out of town....even if they are a star. (Usually their career crashes right after getting off that bus).

Comment

Gross!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X