Any Steelers Fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Steelers Fans here?

I spent the first 30 years of my life growing up in Pennsylvania. My whole family bleeds black and gold. Any other Steelers fans here?

Grew up in Pa but on the other side of state. Eagles fan here but I do cheer for the Steelers as long as they are not playing the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshack View Post
      I spent the first 30 years of my life growing up in Pennsylvania. My whole family bleeds black and gold. Any other Steelers fans here?
      Prayers sent for you an your family

Comment

I have too many teeth to be a Steelers fan, sorry.

Comment

Not a fan but I actually have started to follow them a bit since my two fellow Cowboys - Rudolph and Washington - landed there.

Comment

Not really a fan (Texans fan) but got to go to Heinz field last year sitting on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up and should be going back this year.

Pittsburgh is an exceptionally fun town.

Comment

Native Texan, diehard Steeler fan. Still have an original Terrible Towel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                  Grew up in Pa but on the other side of state. Eagles fan here but I do cheer for the Steelers as long as they are not playing the Eagles.
                  Where you from? I spent 9 years in the suburbs of Philly. (uggg, longest 9 years)

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Not really a fan (Texans fan) but got to go to Heinz field last year sitting on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up and should be going back this year.

Pittsburgh is an exceptionally fun town.
                    You are one blessed man.

Comment

Comment

Steelers fan tried & true. Originally from PA. and closer to Philadelphia but always a Steelers Fan !!

Comment

Aren’t people really just fans of the uniform? I mean, who are you really cheering for? If a player leaves a team, you either like or dislike the player and all that’s changes is the uniform

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post

x2

All 5 of my kids are born in Texas but are die hard Eagles fans, I raise the right.

Comment

Been a fan my entire life and my 2nd favorite team is whoever the Cowboys are playing. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X