Lots of triaxs for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of triaxs for sale...

Man I’ve noticed a crazy amount of triaxs across several sites/social media platforms! What gives?

Mine is staying with me haha

Comment

It seems like as soon as this years model comes out there are always a bunch of last years for sale. Same thing happened with Halon and Halon 32 when Triax came out. Happens every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One word MATHEWS... sorry couldn’t resist! Probably more of it has to do with the Vetrix they just came out with. Looks like everyone is looking for a 30” ATA platform in 2019.

Comment

Vertix is what happened also Traverse.

Comment

Its the annual flip it for next year's model sale for those folks that get the newest greatest thing every year whether it be via pro-staff or buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Its the annual flip it for next year's model sale for those folks that get the newest greatest thing every year whether it be via pro-staff or buying it.
              Yep. I like the shorter ATA's on the Triax so fixing to snatch me or up for a good price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                Yep. I like the shorter ATA's on the Triax so fixing to snatch me or up for a good price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                I’ll sell u mine ftf for $850. In classifieds. D loop isn’t even worn.

Comment

I love the triax that being said, the new grip on the vertix feels awesome. If the triax has that grip I wouldn’t think about selling. But yeah, I’d be selling it to get a vertix.

Comment

Love my Triaxx.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                      Love my Triaxx.

X2 mine has a hunger for blood and loves to eat!! Can’t even imagine selling!
                      Awesome bow[emoji1018][emoji1662][emoji203]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

happens every year

Comment

Strange bc my ol z7extreme shoots darts....my deer is just as dead as the ones killed w new bows

Comment

Flipping mine for Vertix. Same as most others.

It’s the same every year. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Archery View Post
                              One word MATHEWS... sorry couldn’t resist! Probably more of it has to do with the Vetrix they just came out with. Looks like everyone is looking for a 30” ATA platform in 2019.
                              I know you're kidding but it aint the bow. They all kill. My bow is well over ten years old and it kills every time I squeeze and hold on a spot. Still shooting' about 285. Oh yea it's a Mathews but I couldn't give a rip. Just want a weapon that does the job I need it to do. When there is something significantly better, I'll be the first to spend $1,000 plus for one.

Comment

Working...
                              X