• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99.7% survivable

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
      99.7% survivable
      Let's hope you nor none of your family are the 1 in 330 that die from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
        I'm healthy. Why should the responsibility to quarantine be put on me?

Is it irresponsible of the people who have comorbidities or a compromised immune systems to not self quarantine?

Is it irresponsible of the people who are obesse to continue to NOT take care of there health? After all they've had almost 2 years to loose weight, get in shape and eat better.
        Jesus this is selfish. yes, everyone has had two years to become more healthy so that you personally are not inconvenienced when you become sick. Anyone who hasn't taken this opportunity to improve their health and lose weight deserves whatever they get if they're unlucky enough to come in contact with you while you're knowingly sick, right? Everyone with any type of comorbidity should stay in their house 24/7 so that you don't have to worry about infecting them when you intentionally expose the virus to everyone you come in contact with (not that you care). I'm all for people getting vaxxed or not, depending on their choice. But the fact that you've been sick with this virus twice and have knowingly and intentionally exposed others to it is completely asinine. The fact that you came on here and bragged about it is mind blowing. People like you give people like biden all the ammunition they need to push for mask and vaccine mandates.
        Last edited by bullets13; 10-15-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          Jesus this is selfish. yes, everyone has had two years to become more healthy so that you personally are not inconvenienced when you become sick. Anyone who hasn't taken this opportunity to improve their health and lose weight deserves whatever they get if they're unlucky enough to come in contact with you while you're knowingly sick, right? Everyone with any type of comorbidity should stay in their house 24/7 so that you don't have to worry about infecting them when you intentionally expose the virus to everyone you come in contact with (not that you care). I'm all for people getting vaxxed or not, depending on their choice. But the fact that you've been sick with this virus twice and have knowingly and intentionally exposed others to it is completely asinine. The fact that you came on here and bragged about it is mind blowing. People like you give people like biden all the ammunition they need to push for mask and vaccine mandates.
          Bolded for emphasis.

Comment

I like how you accuse him of being THE super spreader. That’s rich. Have you thought for one minute how this scary virus acted like a virus. Virus’s do what they do regardless of him going out and about. This virus has spread with leaps and bounds and based on your bashing explain how 5 people live together in a house but only 2 people get sick. Crazy huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              I like how you accuse him of being THE super spreader. That’s rich. Have you thought for one minute how this scary virus acted like a virus. Virus’s do what they do regardless of him going out and about. This virus has spread with leaps and bounds and based on your bashing explain how 5 people live together in a house but only 2 people get sick. Crazy huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Where did I say this? You're completely making this up. The guy literally said that he was knowingly sick twice and did nothing to keep from exposing people because anyone with comorbidities should be self-quarantining. He was too important and too busy to stay home for ten days, and screw anyone who he infected, or anyone they took it home to. Everyone at risk or who might give it to someone who's at risk should stay home so he only spreads it to other "healthy" people like himself. I don't recall accusing him of being a super spreader, although I find it pretty likely he spread it effectively since he took zero precautions and went about his daily life two separate occasions when he knew he was sick.
              Last edited by bullets13; 10-15-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Not bragging, my original statement was more in response to someone who is going into "lockdown" for 2 weeks when most likely they were not testing positive or contagious the entire 2 weeks. That seems like overkill to me.
                I work alone and routinely go days or weeks without interacting with anyone face to face outside of my family.

I didn't go around coughing on strangers the whole time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Goodness.....we've gone full blown retard!
                  I literally can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading on this thread! lol

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                    Two weeks is no good. You're going to miss opening weekend!
                    I just had it from Oct 3rd-13th. Went back to work yesterday. Spent my time at deer camp. Killed a doe for some meat.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                      And this is the reason this crap spreads so bad. You stayed away from "compromised" folks. But will all the other healthy folks you potentially gave it to do the same? How many uncompromised folks have gotten this and died?

See ya at the crawfish boil!
                      He didn't say he was sick. He said he had Covid. Maybe he tested positive....that's no reason to stay at home if you have no symptoms. If you are asymptomatic you cannot spread this disease. You do you and stop lecturing everyone else on how to live.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                        Let's hope you nor none of your family are the 1 in 330 that die from it.
                        Where are you getting that stat?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                            Where are you getting that stat?

The much quoted 99.7 survival rate I'm guessing
                            Last edited by ElfEyes; 10-15-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                              The much quoted 99.7 survival rate I'm guessing
                              Statistically that's not how the death rate would work. It's not absolute or constant.

Mortality rate (with) c19 per jhu is 1.6%

Meh either way hope the VA takes good care of texansfan. Our veterans deserve the best!

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                                Statistically that's not how the death rate would work. It's not absolute or constant.

Mortality rate (with) c19 per jhu is 1.6%

Meh either way hope the VA takes good care of texansfan. Our veterans deserve the best!

So 98.4 is more realistic?

Comment

Working...
                                X