Creating a Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
    Would you care to share what makes you hate lawyers so much, just to put some context on the situation? You carry a lot of anger so there must be a specific reason.
    I had two that I fired and got my money back or account debt cancelled. That should tell you something cause bloodsucking lawyers don't give back money or cancel debt.
    The first was a family lawyer in Galveston county, she was also running for office and the case I filed for child custody was going very slowly. My stupid ex made the mistake of telling me that her lawyer was my lawyer's campaign treasurer. When I confronted the witch with that info, she withdrew as my lawyer and gave me my retension fee back in full.
    The second lawyer was an eminent domain lawyer in Brazoria county. I wasn't getting much done on my case against the county. One day, the county contractors trespassed on my land and were using a Cat on the bridge by the creek. I used my truck on my property to block them from exiting. They even called the sheriff and the deputy told them there wasn't anything they could do. I had them by the short hairs. Next thing, my stinkin lawyer calls me and advises me that the county told them they would up their offer to me, to unblock the Cat. I took that POS advice and moved my truck. They moved the machinery and the offer did not go up a dollar. When I went to the POS office to fire him, he forgave the rest of my bill.
    My view on lawyers is that they are prostitutes who work for which side pays the most. I still have to use lawyers from time to time, but I use toilet paper to wipe myself as well. Same thing.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-13-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you’re smarter than all of them so you should just quit using them, period, and do it all yourself.

Comment

Sounds like you’re smarter than all of them so you should just quit using them, period, and do it all yourself.

Comment

I’m pretty sure he hates anyone that is required to get an education for their profession. He has similar rants against the medical community.

Comment

You asked and i told you. As I expected, you would take up for the bloodsuckers. There are times I need to use a lawyer, such as setting up my LLC, but I don't trust them worth a darn. Most people don't like/trust them. But, they are a necessary evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              I’m pretty sure he hates anyone that is required to get an education for their profession. He has similar rants against the medical community.
              Not at all true. i have a Masters from U of H, Clear Lake. I hate lawyers, all lawyers, and I don't trust the Medical Industry in regards to Covid. That's it, so your statement is basically ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                You asked and i told you. As I expected, you would take up for the bloodsuckers. There are times I need to use a lawyer, such as setting up my LLC, but I don't trust them worth a darn. Most people don't like/trust them. But, they are a necessary evil.
                I didn't take up for them. In fact, I supported you not using the bloodsuckers at all.

Just out of curiosity, what is your job or profession?

Comment

I didn't take up for them. In fact, I supported you not using the bloodsuckers at all.

Just out of curiosity, what is your job or profession?
                  TexasBowhunter Keyboard Warrior bad*ss. I heard the pay is over the top!

Comment

Your family will still bicker and fight and dispute the will. People get downright nasty over inheritance.

Comment

Not at all true. i have a Masters from U of H, Clear Lake. I hate lawyers, all lawyers, and I don't trust the Medical Industry in regards to Covid. That's it, so your statement is basically ignorant.
                      My mom is a lawyer. She is a really sweet lady

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                        Im sure there are a hundred posts on this, but when I try to search it excludes will every time.

One thing the wife and I have drug our feet on is creating a will. We just started looking into it today and our first quote from an attorney in town was a grand. Seemed high. Thoughts?
                        My wife and I just got ours done PLUS power of attorney paperwork for $450.

Comment

I guess I'm lucky...

sounds like you guys have had terrible experiences with lawyers.

the lawyer I used
                          1. drew up all the documents.
                          2. came by my house and reviewed them with me
                          3. went back to his office and finalized them
                          4. came back to my house and notarized them with neighbor as witness
                          all for $350.00

youtube junk, online free junk, facecrap free junk....don't believe it.

shop around for a good lawyer.

Comment

Can someone recommend a board certified lawyer in the Pearland 'southwest' Houston area who can do this? I think mine is a smidgen more complex than normal. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              My mom is a lawyer. She is a really sweet lady
                              I am sure she is. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Here you go…
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X