ruh rah ree ,

ruh rah
    ruh rah ...

This sucks
    rtr:d
    [ATTACH]1065877[/ATTACH]

You look good in white!

Comment

Does Seth Small have a NIL deal yet or did he prior?

Comment

RLB? You Surviving?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Those fans turned as quick as a rattlerā€¦ no pun intended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          He bailed on his teammates. Not a good look.

Comment

Caldaza named the SEC offensive player of the week.

Comment

I never thought Rattler was real good! He got benched in last years TX game. Why was Riley so hesitant to pull the trigger on the switch? Thought he was a QB coach guy??

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Werenā€™t you on the ā€œThey got luckyā€ phase? I can always count on you to come up with a horn loss excuse. Itā€™s just what you do.
                Was not me! Our D line is big and soft! Letting OU score 25 points in the 4th quarter is not SEC ready!

Our D backs canā€™t run and look up at the same time! There has to be a name for it!

I try so hard to not be an asholle and have done much better but that loss on Saturday makes it hard.

Congrats on the win!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Iā€™m watching this Finebaum showā€¦. These callers from alabama are gems![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                  I love the big southern dummy with marbles in their mouths. I am sure the meltdown is epic!

I record it and fast forward to the callers just listen to the mindless bull **** that they mumble!

Comment

The Calzada I saw Saturday night was not the Calzada I was hearing about. Jimbo must have simplified things for him and made him very efficient.

The kid looked good!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      He bailed on his teammates. Not a good -look.
                      I have some family members including a son who are rabid OU grads. They have been in the “Rattler is overrated” camp since last season. He has a great arm but gets brain freeze under pressure and makes too many panic throws. He also just comes across as unlikable - way too cocky for his lack of accomplishment
                      Last edited by jerp; 10-11-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I have some family members including a son who are rabid OU grads. They have been in the “Rattler is overrated” camp since last season. He has a great arm but gets brain freeze under pressure and makes too many panic throws. He also just comes across as unlikable - way too cocky for his lack of accomplishment
                        Agreed. You could tell how Williams energized the entire team, not just the offense when he came in. I really think the NIL did Rattler no favors, just like the pro that inks that huge deal and production falls off.
                        Last edited by oktx; 10-11-2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                          I love the big southern dummy with marbles in their mouths. I am sure the meltdown is epic!

I record it and fast forward to the callers just listen to the mindless bull **** that they mumble!
                          Sounds a lot like Austin sports radio on most Monday morningsā€¦..

Comment

Tomlinson named
                            Big 12 defensive player of the week......kinda ironic for both of these cats. THT gonna be a first rounder though off a TERRIBLE defense

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Sounds a lot like Austin sports radio on most Monday morningsā€¦..

But those guys from Austin have something other than marbles in their mouths![emoji1787]

Comment

But those guys from Austin have something other than marbles in their mouths![emoji1787]
                                Aren't you originally from Austin?

Comment

Working...
                                X