Finebaum is lit today . .
    Link? I would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Link? I would love to see it.
      DirecTV ch 611 . .

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        How did the defense grade out? OU had more plays for 25+ yards against Texas than they have had all year combined. Twice Brooks burned us for TD's on direct snaps (the only 2 of the game I believe) , on the same dang play. The last one with 10 seconds left in regulation when they were trying to set up for a field goal. Why didn't Texas call time out when they saw that alignment and tell the defense that if they come back with that play after the timeout to put 9 guys on the line and All key on Brooks, he was not going to throw it and the fake pitch to Williams was pretty weak.
        The fake is a timing thing to allow the pullers to get across.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          DirecTV ch 611 . .
          Ok. I will try to YouTube it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Ok. I will try to YouTube it.
            SEC network . .

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Alabama won't lose another game this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Here's hoping the devastating loss to the Ags creates an LSU-esque downward spiral for the Tide. I'll start up the #firenicksaban bandwagon.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Here's hoping the devastating loss to the Ags creates an LSU-esque downward spiral for the Tide. I'll start up the #firenicksaban bandwagon.
                Heck no, then he might end up at LSU

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  Heck no, then he might end up at LSU

Lord what id give to get ol Saban back, technically he owes us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    I don't see the correlation
                    No real correlation - just when I saw the stat about USC I thought about Sark being the OC on that team for Pete Carrol

Comment

I was shocked when Nicky didn't use his timeout(s) to try and 'ice' the kicker......

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        It’s been a fun first half of the CFB season...it’s been a roller coaster for a lot of teams (including the Ags, unfortunately.) I hope to see more (all) unbeatens fall and continued shakeup for the rest of the season!

Michael. I hope "our" Hawkeyes can keep it rolling down the stretch.[emoji106]

They "should" go undefeated although there are some trap games ahead.

The Hawks defense is as tough as any out there. 28 games straight now holding their opponents to 25 points or less. That is almost 3 seasons. No other team is close on that stat. They lead the nation in interceptions with 16 after 6 games. Three of their wins were over top 10 teams at the time the games were played (Indiana, Iowa State, and Penn State).

Their offense.....well it's a typical old fashion Iowa offense that steps up when it needs to. Heck...they still run a fullback and he is a dang good one too. He will try to run over defenders whether he has the ball or not.

There are 5 Big 10 teams in this week's AP top ten. The Big 10 East is where the attrition will take place. Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State all have to play each other.

It's a hoodie kind of day here in Iowa.

Black Heart Gold Pants

Go Hawkeyes !!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Arrowsmith; 10-11-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          How did the defense grade out? OU had more plays for 25+ yards against Texas than they have had all year combined. Twice Brooks burned us for TD's on direct snaps (the only 2 of the game I believe) , on the same dang play. The last one with 10 seconds left in regulation when they were trying to set up for a field goal. Why didn't Texas call time out when they saw that alignment and tell the defense that if they come back with that play after the timeout to put 9 guys on the line and All key on Brooks, he was not going to throw it and the fake pitch to Williams was pretty weak.
                          Mind boggling.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m watching this Finebaum show…. These callers from alabama are gems![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

This is a the first game I had seen of either Aggie or Bama. Aggie looked sharp and Bama looked very mortal. Congrats Aggie!

Comment

Those fans turned as quick as a rattler… no pun intended

Comment

Working...
                                X