East Texas Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I would shoot and you low balled score. If that deer dont break 50, I'll buy you a steak dinner.
    I figured him being 135-137 as a mainframe 8 with 8-9 inches of splits. What am I missing? And I hope you're right, cuz I'll take a 150 over a steak dinner anyday lol

Comment

Choot

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
        Is this a trick question?? Hel Double L yes you shoot that deer!!! What are you waiting on?? You got 10-160 inchers mounted on the wall already!! Why are you bow hunting if your not excited to shoot this deer??
        Lol I wish I had that many 160's. Those are as scarce as hen's teeth around here.

Comment

Giving your property circumstances I would definitely shoot him

Comment

That’s a dead deer walking on 12 acres. Might as well be you that gets him.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
              I figured him being 135-137 as a mainframe 8 with 8-9 inches of splits. What am I missing? And I hope you're right, cuz I'll take a 150 over a steak dinner anyday lol
              56 inches tines, 33 mass, 45 beams . 17 spread. Thats 151 and all those numbers seem low end.

Heck you have seen plenty big deer. Maybe I have the bigeye. I know i would shoot him regardless.
              Last edited by GarGuy; 09-29-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                Unless he’s a small bodied deer I thin he’s 150-152, your call to take him or not
                I think he is a pretty small bodied buck... here is a 5 yr old that swamps him in body size. He's also keeping everything run off the feed pile too so he's becoming a problem.
                Attached Files

Comment

In your situation I’d shoot that deer first given opportunity. He’s a dandy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll come over there and kill that 8 for you since he's such a bully.

Comment

Would not hesitate in that scenario.

Comment

Dude, I hope you get him.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                          I think he is a pretty small bodied buck... here is a 5 yr old that swamps him in body size. He's also keeping everything run off the feed pile too so he's becoming a problem.
                          Do you have history with this deer? Why are you sure he’s 5? I don’t like trying to age a deer from night time photos, they always look older to me than the day time photos.

Comment

Is this deer located in Panola,Rusk,or Smith county? Did not want to list just one for obvious reasons. You can PM me if you want, but we may be neighbors…

Comment

Properties like the one you are describing can sell very quickly. Especially to developers who have a lot of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                                Is this deer located in Panola,Rusk,or Smith county? Did not want to list just one for obvious reasons. You can PM me if you want, but we may be neighbors…
                                Shot in the dark, Panola.

Comment

Working...
                                X