Hagerman segment A 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
    That's two looking for e bikes. I'm thinking about going into the utv, atv trailer and e bike rental business.
    Man up and walk it, or bike it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      Man up and walk it, or e-bike it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man up and walk it, or bike it.
        I tried the ol "Man Up" thing last year and had to carry a doe out almost 1.5 miles. Decided that I'm too old to "man up". I decided to smarten up and bought an ebike

Comment

Originally posted by charliem714 View Post
          I tried the ol "Man Up" thing last year and had to carry a doe out almost 1.5 miles. Decided that I'm too old to "man up". I decided to smarten up and bought an ebike
          They have game carts to borrow.

Comment

Taking a bike and a game cart. I figure I'll have all 4 deer and a couple hogs by 9 am Friday morning so I've got the heavy duty 500lb capacity all terrain game cart. Now I just need to figure out how to attach it to the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
              Taking a bike and a game cart. I figure I'll have all 4 deer and a couple hogs by 9 am Friday morning so I've got the heavy duty 500lb capacity all terrain game cart. Now I just need to figure out how to attach it to the bike.
              I want to see you pull 500lb with a bike, you would win man of the year, or 2 or 3.

Comment

I want to see you pull 500lb with a bike, you would win man of the year, or 2 or 3.
                Apparently, as per normal, I haven't thought this all the way through. I guess I'll have to go back for one of the does.

Comment

Originally posted by charliem714 View Post

Ditto.

Comment

Getting close. I Scouted a few hours today. I saw several others out scouting too. jumped a few deer and 1 pig. Several snakes

Comment

Headed out in the morning to scout again. Will be nice not being 90* like last time. Man that was brutal. Hoping to see something worth a dang besides pigs, pigs, and pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Headed out in the morning to scout again. Will be nice not being 90* like last time. Man that was brutal. Hoping to see something worth a dang besides pigs, pigs, and pigs.

Went out couple days ago and every unit is covered in pigs. Lost count how many I saw.

Comment

Maybe they need to make sticking 2 pigs another way to get the Golden Ticket

Comment

I had a big boar that scared me to death. Was walking through thick stuff and he growled at me. Didn’t see him there. I screamed like a little girl. [emoji3]
                            Taking a much needed break now. Been 11.5 miles so far.

Comment

Ran across this today while scouting. Somebody trying to ruin it for everybody. Was on a main trail. I’m guessing they spilled it going to where they were going. Don’t know why people can’t just do right when nobody is watching. [emoji2373]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                                Ran across this today while scouting. Somebody trying to ruin it for everybody. Was on a main trail. I’m guessing they spilled it going to where they were going. Don’t know why people can’t just do right when nobody is watching. [emoji2373]

Out of 200 permitted hunters, there are probably more than one doing this. Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                                X