Opinions on score.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    This was Thursday. I believe he's done growing and will shed any day now.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Yep he might break 140 after all.

Comment

I think he breaks 180, especially with the latest pic.

Comment

How old is he 7-8? Looks ancient.
        He is unique and a true trophy. One of my favorite deer I have looked at on tbh.

Comment

What a horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How big is this new place you got?
            Looks like you have a lot of bucks in that 180” to 200” range. So I would think this one is right in there as well.

Comment

500 acres...doing survey for mld right now. I think I have about 40 +/- a few bucks still combing through 20k photos from the last 3 weeks. There were 24 bucks shot off the place in 2019 and thru nov of 2020 when I closed on it. Not much age on anything. I bet 4-5 that are 5+. I have this guy at 5 this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                Well, in full velvet, I’m guessing 200, but there’s some severe bone under there too. I’m thinking he sheds out around 180
                No way this deer is 180-200. First off, he's in velvet which gives an inaccurate representation of his mass. Secondly, he has a small spread. I would guess he is in the 150' range after he sheds the velvet and shrinks into the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemlo View Post
                  No way this deer is 180-200. First off, he's in velvet which gives an inaccurate representation of his mass. Secondly, he has a small spread. I would guess he is in the 150' range after he sheds the velvet and shrinks into the season.

Zero chance this is only a 150' range deer!

Comment

Age and score

Nemlo once you shed out you'll be busted back from a nubbin buck to an ol slick head with guesses like that!!!!

Comment

One of the guys I hunt with shot a buck really similar to this buck. He scored 191 and change.

Comment

Wrong on all counts. That deer is an absolute unit. Looking forward to watching this one. I see 180 all day long as well. Ready to see some hard horned pics though!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          Wrong on all counts. That deer is an absolute unit. Looking forward to watching this one. I see 180 all day long as well. Ready to see some hard horned pics though!
                          Hopefully this weekend. As of last Saturday only 10% of my bucks had shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat70 View Post
                            Nemlo once you shed out you'll be busted back from a nubbin buck to an ol slick head with guesses like that!!!!
                            Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We can let the tape do the talking....hopefully.

Comment

Nemlo, that buck might be 150" on circ and spread alone!

Comment

In for the LDP!

Comment

Working...
                                X