Anybody tried the no-name Milwaukee M18 batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    I can’t find it now but there is a man on YouTube that runs comparison tests on items such as these, he works them and disassembles them and these knock offs are exactly that! They are assembled with extremely cheap components and have failed in every test I have watched! Personally it’s not worth my time to have to purchase More of these knock-offs and have to charge them twice as much. IMHO...
    Originally posted by JayB View Post
    I believe that is Project Farm.
    He does some neat comparison testing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    YES- that’s it! Thank you!
    AvE is another good one on YouTube. FWIW

Comment

Project Farm is really a great one gota check out AvE or FWIW not sure which...prob typO

Comment

no but the 24V are poorly made, they don't slide on all the way and when you get them on, you'll have to hammer it off. Not sure if it charges that well yet, we just got this new one. I believe we purchased from Interstate.

Comment

Had real good luck with Dewalts 18Vs knockoffs on Ebay and Amazon. Went to Milwaukee tools and loaded down with 4 and 5 amp Milwaukee batteries in 2019 during their Christmas sale...... I am looking to do the same as you for some lower amped batteries for my smaller tools ....so I'll be following. At $23 a pop for a 2 amp, its worth a shot. If they do as good as the Dewalt knocks offs I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            Where do you get the Ryobi knock offs?
            I bought a 4 pack from Vanon batteries for my Ryobi 18V tools. They are Litium and half the price of Ryobi. They don't have the rubber foot to protect the tools when you set them down but so far they are working well after 2 years.

Comment

No input but interested in the findings. Plus, I hate to miss anymore references to giraffe genitals 😂😂

Comment

Northern has a 2 pac for $99 with a coupon. Just got the flyer today.

Comment

Thanks guys. May be buying a set soon and reporting back to y'all.

Comment

ACE had some on a 50% off table. I may go buy one at lease to use as a Jump starter. Several videos on you tube with a couple wires and alligator clips. Much easier that jumper cables

Comment

I have some for the V18 Milwaukee. It was the LI before M18. They work fine for me. Also have some for Dewalt 18V. The same, they work fine.

Comment

I have DeWalt and Craftsman knockoffs. Other than the price I can't tell the difference.

Comment

We had some knockoff Makita batteries at work and they didn't do near the job the originals do. They don't last near as long and had less then half the life of the Makitas.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Do The ryobi and dewalts work ok with the factory chargers?

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post

My 18V Dewalts K/Os worked fine with the factory chargers

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post

Dewalt do.

Comment

Working...
                                X