Polaris or Can Am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that’s like asking Ford or Chevy!

I have a 2016 Ranger 570 that has been bulletproof so far. This is my first side by side so I don’t have much experience with anything else. A couple of guys on my lease run Can Ams and like them. When it’s time to replace this one I will look hard at both.

Comment

If you go Polaris always buy two. One to use while the other is getting repaired.

Comment

I’ve got a Mule Pro FX, but I’ve been eyeballing the redesigned Can Am Commander. Maybe they’ll have more units at the dealerships in the near future.

Comment

Sure does seem like Polaris has a bad rap.

Buddy of mine has the Kawasaki Mule Pro-Fxt. He said its cheaper than Polaris and has a better warranty.

That particular model has a 2nd row seats that can collapse, which given you a larger cargo area when needed.

Comment

I have had all three. So far my can am is my favorite.

Comment

canam was my decision. I think it is the best.

Comment

Not a ranger.

Have a can am and it's been a **** good machine so far I've had it a little over 2 years now I think. Curious to see if it holds up as well as my fxt did but only time will tell.

Comment

I have had both and the differences are huge when it comes to fit/finish/smoothness. Polaris is not even in the same league when it comes to those things.
                  Both capable? Absolutely, but CanAm is like riding in a Lexus and Polaris a Dodge.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                    Sure does seem like Polaris has a bad rap.
                    Cue the “it’s because they sell so many” crowd. Lol!

Comment

Had a can am defender and loved that thing. Everything from the comfort of seats, suspension and tough as nails.
                      Now have mule ranch and like it, but not near as much as the can am.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        I previously had a 2012 Ranger Crew that was a bulletproof rig. I never had a problem with it until somebody needed it more than me and stole it from my shop.
                        It was probably those darn rats! Kill them all!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                          It was probably those darn rats! Kill them all!
                          Max and Boudreaux have eliminated all rats from the barn. Polaris was stolen from my company shop, not the house.

Comment

The repairs on my 2009 polaris are about to wear me out. I mean good lord!! I think I've spent just over one hundred dollars on one belt, some sensor and recently new bushings. Since I bought it.

Spent 3 days rolling a can am with power windows,ac and heat a few weeks ago. To be wider it sure didn't seem bigger inside. I wasn't overly impressed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

2013 Polaris 900xp has been nothing but great for me. Maybe I'm lucky!

Comment

I love my can am defender xt max.

Comment

Working...
                                X