Need a new primary care physician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new primary care physician

I’m looking for an independent primary care physician in the north Houston, Conroe area. Let me know any recommendations please. Tired of dealing with the BS of the bought and paid for offices.

Tomorrow I may be in the same boat …

Comment

Our Medical system is terrible right now!
      1575.00 a month for insurance for Rita and myself and the drs DONT WANT TO TAKE IT!

Comment

I went to high school with Jeremy and Jason. True family practice here. Im too far to use them but have several family members that like them.

At Conroe Willis Family Medicine, we offer comprehensive family medical care including wellness exams, treatment for acute and chronic illness, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I went to high school with Jeremy and Jason. True family practice here. Im too far to use them but have several family members that like them.

https://cwfamilymed.com/

Thanks for the recommendation Bobby. Do you know their stance on the current issues. You can pm me if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
            Thanks for the recommendation Bobby. Do you know their stance on the current issues. You can pm me if need be.
            Sorry. I don't

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
              1575.00 a month for insurance for Rita and myself and the drs DONT WANT TO TAKE IT!
              I know this feeling. Same for my wife and I. $1700.00 per month with a $8500.00 deductable. Thank you ObamaCare .

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                Ours went up to $2,400.00 a month with 2 little one. Now we have 4 so I bet it would be $3,200 or more. We switched to Christian Ministries 4 years ago and have had an excellent experience. Right now we pay $500.00 a month and get reimbursed for any bill we have over $1,000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Tomorrow I may be in the same boat …
                  Our Dr is giving us invermectin. I was set to fire him. Fired the Dr we had before we found him...................

Comment

Dr. Suzanne Stovall. 936-270-3800

She will listen to you and dig deep to find out what is going on. Will not rush you or brush you off, she is very personable.

Super nice and tied to the Methodist hospital next door.

She is in the med building next to Methodist hospital on the corner of I-45 and 242
                    17183 I-45 suite 530.

Comment

Working...
                    X