Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Players report this week for some teams! We're getting close! Lot's of anticipation for this season and plenty of speculation for the future!
    My Flickr Photos

Man that last thread didn’t take long to reach max capacity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
      Daaaaaang no love for the Frogs?
      Rutgers should be out they suck!, move Mizzou to the BIG, OSU to SEC so you still have Bedlam and TCU in that southeast PAC pod.
      Last edited by bossbowman; 08-02-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

It was fun to talk expansion while it lasted, but the 2021 season is upon us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          Rutgers should be out they suck!, move Mizzou to the BIG, OSU to SEC so you still have Bedlam and TCU in that southwest PAC pod.

If we’re stuck in a pod with a&m and Texas bitching at each other forever i may die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stoked to see a new qb in Maroon

Comment

So important for Sark to start something good at UT. Ready for the fall for so many reasons!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Rutgers should be out they suck!, move Mizzou to the BIG, OSU to SEC so you still have Bedlam and TCU in that southwest PAC pod.
                SEC west and south would kill each other. Can’t see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  SEC west and south would kill each other. Can’t see that happening.
                  Whats your SEC pod predictions? I would like to see old SWC/B12 teams together UT, aTm, OU, Hogs

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                    Whats your SEC pod predictions? I would like to see old SWC/B12 teams together UT, aTm, OU, Hogs
                    That will be it if they do pods.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

How do they have a conference championship game in the pod set up? Or they have 4 division winners and call it good?

Comment

Ready to get the new regime started. I have high hopes but I also did for Herman and Charlie. With the talent on the roster, if the new staff is as good as advertised 9-10 wins is possible. 7-5 wouldn't be shocking either.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          How do they have a conference championship game in the pod set up? Or they have 4 division winners and call it good?
                          I don't know how it exactly works but you have 3 permanent rivalry games and you rotate through the other teams so you eventually play everyone in the conference just not every year. The details also depend on how many conference games they decide to switch to a 9 game conference schedule.

Comment

This scenario is nuts

If the ultimate goal is College Football super conference, an ACC-SEC merger could make a lot of sense. Here’s how it would look

If the ACC and SEC were to perform a merger, we would be looking at a 30-team conference assuming that Notre Dame didn’t jump in.

Because of the amount of teams, I’d like to see a 10-game conference schedule and each team would be grouped into a pod. For this exercise, I’ve got five pods determined by geographic regions with six teams apiece:

Pod 1: Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Pod 2: Vanderbilt, Missouri, North Carolina, Duke, Louisville, Kentucky

Pod 3: Clemson, South Carolina, Georgia, Georgia Tech, NC State, Tennessee

Pod 4: Florida, Florida State, Miami, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas

Pod 5: Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Ready to get the new regime started. I have high hopes but I also did for Herman and Charlie. With the talent on the roster, if the new staff is as good as advertised 9-10 wins is possible. 7-5 wouldn't be shocking either.

The only expectations I have is they don't have the dumb coaching issues/decisions we had with Herman and Strong...

Comment

Working...
                              X