X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    He made his way to Texas as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    He AND his family stayed the night in CS . . Is that worth more points? . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      He AND his family stayed the night in CS . . Is that worth more points? . . lol

He was at Georgia last week, give them some of those points.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        He was at Georgia last week, give them some of those points.

We added the 3rd UGA recruiting analyst to our staff last week . . They get no points . . lol . .
        Sark? . .

Comment

Lol at the **** measuring contests

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            It’s been known that Fong is Elko’s mouthpiece. This is not breaking news.

Fong highlights teams every few days. Yesterday it was Texas A&M based in impressive list with one commitment on the OL for 23. Maybe he next writes about how Texas is going to get all the top tier talent over A&M.

To call him a mouthpiece for our DC simply sounds like a bitter Horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Team stability, interesting read.

The future of the sport may be unknown, but with the first college football games just a month away, we rank the stability of each college football program for the 2021 season based on coaching, roster and on-field performance.

Comment

Amazes me how many ags are subscribers to LSU pages [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Fong highlights teams every few days. Yesterday it was Texas A&M based in impressive list with one commitment on the OL for 23. Maybe he next writes about how Texas is going to get all the top tier talent over A&M.

To call him a mouthpiece for our DC simply sounds like a bitter Horn.

Not bitter. If you follow recruiting Elko has been his guy since his ND days. These recruiting guys trade favors with coaches all the time. Again, it is known in recruiting circles but tell your story how you want.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Keeping up with the Jeauxne's . .

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Not bitter. If you follow recruiting Elko has been his guy since his ND days. These recruiting guys trade favors with coaches all the time. Again, it is known in recruiting circles but tell your story how you want.

New Fong article just hit about Miami’s pool party. Must be another mouthpiece for the staff.

I’m sticking with bitter Horn.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Recruiting buzz versus in the conversation for years to come. The Fong was speaking to the star power on campus I’m sure. Jimbo just needs to get them committed to be in on the conversation for years to come.

No major moves this weekend, Texas added a ‘22 kid at Edge.

In order to create the most comprehensive Team Recruiting Ranking without any notion of bias, 247Sports Team Recruiting Ranking is solely based on the 247Sports Composite Rating.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-01-2021, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          New Fong article just hit about Miami’s pool party. Must be another mouthpiece for the staff.

I’m sticking with bitter Horn.

What exactly does Horn have to be bitter about?

Last two weeks bitter boys list:

Aggies
                          Cowboys
                          Bears
                          Red Raiders
                          Horned Frogs

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Better not let the pachyderms find out. They will divorce them.

Comment

Glad to to see a couple different drivers and teams in 1st and 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                Finebaum just had his contract renewed by ESPN . . His show is on the SEC network which is owned by ESPN . . He is paid to patronize the members of the SEC, both present and future . . lhn is owned by ESPN . . Why wouldn't he be giddy . . Getting rid of that expensive junk network lhn will save a lot of money that can be applied to the new deal . . You don't think he has a mandate to be giddy? . . Go figure . . It's all about the money . .
                                Herbie must not have gotten the memo. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X