X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    They only have one dude on here. Lol.

What Texas fan has acted that way? All I see is Red Raiders and Aggies acting like jackholes. Texas replies to y'all are warranted.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You also see a 10-2 record in the future lol might get those eyes checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      You also see a 10-2 record in the future lol might get those eyes checked.
      Your ignorance continues to shine. Pay attention before you run your mouth...I mean it's already been pointed out once already.

BoB was referring to if Texas had aggys murderers row gauntlet of a schedule this year. Not that Texas would go 10-2 with their schedule. Not sure why it's so hard for yall.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
        If you are so good then you should be able to find a conference and stand on your own for once. Instead you have leeched off of Texas for the better part of 50 years.
        Texas has a Billion dollar endowment that they and A&M got at the beginning of time from the state lol. Without that endowment (MONEY) UT wouldn't be sh**t. So don't even start down that wormhole. These facts are all against a school (Tech) with half the operating budget and a fraction of the "money". Imagine if the playing fields were equal, as they should be. Money got UT in the SEC, not merit. And i'm not arguing that Tech is better, I'm saying Texas just isn't as good as yall pipe them up to be. That's all.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-30-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

For the love of god stop destroying the thread. Y'all told us all of this yesterday.

Comment

Texas has a Billion dollar endowment that they and A&M got at the beginning of time from the state lol. Without that endowment (MONEY) UT wouldn't be sh**t. So don't even start down that wormhole. These facts are all against a school (Tech) with half the operating budget and a fraction of the "money". Imagine if the playing fields were equal, as they should be. Money got UT in the SEC, not merit. And i'm not arguing that Tech is better, I'm saying Texas just isn't as good as yall pipe them up to be. That's all.
            The same arrogance you see on TBH is the same arrogance that walked right up to the SEC and said y'all need us so let us in. SEC said I'm your huckleberry!

Comment

Thread saver.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Thread saver.

Lmao!
                Just enjoy the butt hurt BoB!

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                  They're going to find somewhere thats going to pay them 160 million in two years? Right now they are getting 30 million a year from the Big 12 correct? Play 2021 and 2022 in the Big12 take your 60million then make UT pay you 100 million to get out... Then it's on to the next conference with a little jingle in your pocket.....
                  1. Full price buyout is more like something in the $70-80 range for each school. It is very unlikely that they will have to pay the full amount, but Texas will do it to get out of the conference and playing a full SEC schedule by 2022.

2. If TX and OU leave, the Big 12 will not be getting the $35-37 million per year per school no matter who they add. Speculation has that at something more like $9 million.

3. The next conference is a problem for all of these schools as it seems that the PAC, B1G, and ACC are all, surprisingly, being smart and patient out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    What happened the last time yall played Ole Miss and Arkansas?
                    Charlie Strong.

Comment

Zero dollars of that endowment go towards athletics.

And the endowment (for the whole system) is $30 billion.
                      Last edited by El General; 07-30-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Man fmjag64 is worse than a sip in this thread. he is upset l o l

Comment

It doesn’t matter who is playing in the SEC . Until Saban retires it’s going to be Alabama’s conference to lose year in and year out . That’s the bottom line oklahoma are texas has not proven they can beat Alabama yet . Heck A&M was the only team to beat Alabama in 2012 but guess what Alabama was still the national champs !

Comment

UT/OU also had a 99 year contract they signed with Big 12 years back. Theres additional legal gymnastics to break that penalty monies that will result.

Comment

As excited as I am about OU & UT moving over for football I can't wait for LSU vs UT baseball. The race to see who gets NC # 7 first will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                As excited as I am about OU & UT moving over for football I can't wait for LSU vs UT baseball. The race to see who gets NC # 7 first will be fun.
                                Agree on that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X