This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    That's what Jimbo is trying to do. Saban is full speed ahead. They have a stout D though. That's why they dominate. Texas hopes to duplicate with the new staff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yes, Saban’s offense has changed, but Bama usually has a top defense and one of the top OL in the country and are deep in the trenches on both sides of the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Sand Aggy is bent

Headed to the lake casita! Enjoy your weekend, fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Lol felt this might be a good time to share some more hard facts, again. This is precisely why everyone laughs at Texas when they try to convince each other they're so great. Last 5 years, pre-covid, in comparison to another state school in the big 3 men's sports.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Lol felt this might be a good time to share some more hard facts, again. This is precisely why everyone laughs at Texas when they try to convince each other they're so great. Last 5 years, pre-covid, in comparison to another state school in the big 3 men's sports.
        We can haz your corch.

Whey aren't y'all mad at OU? Y'all beat them at baseball and basketball wins too. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-30-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

We can haz your corch.

Wait, haven't you heard!?!?!? Texas is Back for real this time! Hahahahaha, next....

Comment

The frustration for the Texas fan is that article is the reality of the last 10 years. The good news is its the worse stretch in Texas Football history and Texas appears to be climbing their way out of it. The move to the SEC is another step in the process.

I have seen my team win a football National Championship, Conference Championships, Major Bowl Games, and be considered in the elite of college football. I am ready to go back to that level of play. In the end, I know my team will achieve those things again and hopefully sooner than later, but at least I know my team will.

Comment

Texas was unranked in the final AP poll five straight seasons from 2013 to 2017. Does that sound like royalty?
              Any idea where they started these seasons?

Due to what you mentioned they always come out ranked high, but then drop like a lead balloon when they play out the season. It is always impressive on how little they do, with so much, every year.

Comment

Since it is offical Texas/OU to SEC. lets now discuss which team has hotter cheerleaders. We have already discussed which football team is better and worse.

Comment

Sand aggy is really mad and scared. I get it. Relax though. We had some much better discussion going for a while.

Comment

We can haz your corch.

Whey aren't y'all mad at OU? Y'all beat them at baseball and basketball wins too. Lol.

Bc OU isnt on here acting like a bunch of jackwagons. They prove their value on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      Since it is offical Texas/OU to SEC. lets now discuss which team has hotter cheerleaders. We have already discussed which football team is better and worse.
                      TCU. Lol.

Comment

If you are so good then you should be able to find a conference and stand on your own for once. Instead you have leeched off of Texas for the better part of 50 years.

Comment

Bc OU isnt on here acting like a bunch of jackwagons. They prove their value on the field.
                          What has Texas fans on here said that has you so fired up?

Texas has been terrible.
                          Texas is getting better.
                          Texas is excited about the move to the SEC

Comment

Sand aggy is really mad and scared. I get it. Relax though. We had some much better discussion going for a while.

You mean before someone pointed out how bad UT really is and supported it with data and facts? I have no hard feelings but I'll call a spade a spade. If TCU or Aggie was on here over inflating themselves, they'd get called out too.
                            Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-30-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              The obsession is real.

OK let's all say it together now.... DELUSIONAL. that's D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L. One more time DELUSIONAL

You may want to give that tech degree back and quit making fun of the t shirt fans.
                              Looked like facts to me. I guess money can't buy championships.

Comment

They only have one dude on here. Lol.

What Texas fan has acted that way? All I see is Red Raiders and Aggies acting like jackholes. Texas replies to y'all are warranted.

Comment

Working...
                                X