Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what happened at the A&M BOR meeting?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      It is all lawyer speak. If the SEC had admitted to reaching out, they could be held liable and get sued. Same reason it says the membership would not start until 2025, but in reality most expect it to happen next year.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are doing bits or truly do not understand.
      Or maybe, ya'll were hoping for one thing and then the truth comes out. Now it's "lawyer speak" to fit your agenda. The truth will always come out especially if the remaining big12 team file suit. If the SEC did reach out we will eventually see the communication. As of now... the facts are opposite of what you are saying. Sorry!!!

Sometime I wonder if your narcissism will ever fade but it only gets worse.

Comment

Looks like Texas and OU will be accepted on Thursday and playing in SEC next year. Worst case 2023 but 2022 is a real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          The PAC 12 media deal is up in 2024, maybe some of the eight that remain can get lucky and jump in on that payday.
          Only if some of the current PAC12 teams leave for the Big 10, they're not going to just add teams to add them. It has been said over and over doesn't make financial sense for them to go over 12 with any of the Big 12 teams not named UT or OU, it was the same deal with the Big 12 adding Houston and Cincy a couple years back.
          Last edited by SC-001; 07-27-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Or maybe, ya'll were hoping for one thing and then the truth comes out. Now it's "lawyer speak" to fit your agenda. The truth will always come out especially if the remaining big12 team file suit. If the SEC did reach out we will eventually see the communication. As of now... the facts are opposite of what you are saying. Sorry!!!

Haha Facts….

Comment

Hold up… I thought the SEC reached out to tu and okie to come join? That’s what a local sip said!
              You base all of your information on some local? Trust but verify!

Comment

You misspelled "I was wrong and now I'm going to try to save face"...

Comment

The Big 12 has 2 options, hold 8 strong and get the exit money or everyone for themselves which in the end would sacrifice 2 or 3 programs and more massively impact the econmy of those 2 or 3 towns.
                  Last edited by SC-001; 07-27-2021, 09:57 AM.

Comment

There is a systematic approach to the process and they can't say otherwise. Including date of departure, you don't back yourself into a corner for a lawsuit. Ever heard of Tortious Interference. Baylor would love to have more material for a lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      There is a systematic approach to the process and they can't say otherwise. Including date of departure, you don't back yourself into a corner for a lawsuit. Ever heard of Tortious Interference. Baylor would love to have more material for a lawsuit.
                      Told ya, Chad!

Comment

Wait until LHN turns into SEC West studios.

Comment

Is it ok that I do not care one bit about who asked who? Why does that even matter? The fact is it's happening. I don't 100% like it but I am excited to get 2 of Texas' 3 big rivalry games back and hope they get a boost in recruiting. 5 or 6 5-star kids per cycle would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmm let me remember here.....oh yes....Horn said that Aggie would "regret" leaving the Big 12 for the SEC back when the news broke in 2010.........now the the loser Horn want in the regret conference. SMH, Horn hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Comment

10 years later, the landscape is changing in a hurry.

Comment

You would care if it was the SEC that came calling. Then, you could brag about how the SEC needed more star power.

Comment

Working...
                                X