This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
    Texas is the little rich kid that took over and ruined his Dad's business....
    Seems like the little rich kid is about to get onboard and make daddy’s business a whole lot more valuable. If Texas is so bad and ruins everything, the big 12 should be fine if they leave, right?

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
      Texas is the little rich kid that took over and ruined his Dad's business....
      Or they are the patriarch of a wealthy family that is tired of subsidizing all the kids and grandkids lifestyles and cuts everyone off.

Comment

The PAC 12 media deal is up in 2024, maybe some of the eight that remain can get lucky and jump in on that payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          Its more like Texas/OU decided to take all the toys they own and move to a new neighborhood. It got tired of supporting a conference that all other brought nothing to the table. The Big 12 was a dying conference before Texas and OU decided to leave. It amazes me Tech, TCU, Baylor etc are so mad at them for leaving. You can't tell me each one of those schools would have done the same if SEC came calling.

But the sec didn’t come calling! Read the letter above!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Hold up… I thought the SEC reached out to tu and okie to come join? That’s what a local sip said!
            in 2019, OU taking the lead. lol

Comment

I'm really starting to wonder if any of you guys work during the day lol.

Comment

The letter above is request for admission.

You're struggling to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  I'm really starting to wonder if any of you guys work during the day lol.
                  Title: Boss

...with three monitors, lol

Comment

Hold up… I thought the SEC reached out to tu and okie to come join? That’s what a local sip said!

A formal request to join sounds like its part of the legal process. I doubt that piece of paper has anything to do who on who asked who to join.....but it makes for a good narrative I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Someone hasn’t been keeping up for the last few years. Its ok, go get your t-shirt out of the drawer and send it to the cleaners.
                      Yall really are special. The amount of little man syndrome that goes on in your head is unreal. You really think TShirt is a great insult. Especially when you have no idea where I graduated from. I have a businees gradute degree from UT. The SEC used aggy to get Texas and we all know it. It was made apparent last week when Aggy finally found out their current husband was courting the hot, rich 22 year old next door. Had been courting her for over a year.

Comment

It is all lawyer speak. If the SEC had admitted to reaching out, they could be held liable and get sued. Same reason it says the membership would not start until 2025, but in reality most expect it to happen next year.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are doing bits or truly do not understand.

Comment

They did. The letter is written to keep both SEC and UT/OU out of court rooms. Not that it makes a difference to me. I know it does to you aggys for some reason. The point of the story is we have been sleeping behind your back for the better part of 2 years.
                          Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 07-27-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            It is all lawyer speak. If the SEC had admitted to reaching out, they could be held liable and get sued. Same reason it says the membership would not start until 2025, but in reality most expect it to happen next year.

You know better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

And, part of the formal admittance process. Letters like this and the vote they will take Thursday are what we call formalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                You know better than that.
                                The scary part is I truly don't with a few of these cats.

Comment

Working...
                                X