This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    A&M Administration knew about it and kept their athletic department in the dark according to the Aggie media guys. They let their guys get blind sided at media days and allowed them to make comments they have had to walk back.

Another interesting tidbit, it was OU that reached out first, followed by Texas.
    This is true….the progressive liberal administration of Texas A&M is about as useless as they come. There’s no love loss between Jimbo and those knuckleheads. They’d rather all sports be played with no winners or losers….the participation trophy generation.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I’ll be honest, this theory crossed my mind a couple of days ago when people questioned the timing of A&M leaking the news just before Jimbo hit the stage at media days. Honestly, it makes more sense that UT would leak the news (to A&M best writer) on the day that Jimbo is set to speak in order to dominate the news cycle, while also sending the remaining BigXII schools scrambling to jump ship and find a new conference in order to avoid a buyout.

I’m not saying that’s how it went down, but it would definitely be a strong play by tu! Kudos if that’s how it happened!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No doubt..... If it was A&M why would they leak it a few minutes before Jimbo went on? Aggies do some dumb stuff but that would take the cake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          The AD’s don’t make these decision.
          Woodward was very much aware of what was going on behind closed doors with the talk of UT/OU conference merger. The previous LSU President resigned and left Baton Rouge in December 2019 due to the Board of Supervisors calling for his head. With reports circulating that he was fixing to be fired, he quit and took a job at Oregon State. (For those who don’t know, this was the same idiot who jumped to conclusions and F’d up the Duke Lacrosse scandal.) Without a University President, LSU immediately began conducting a search for his replacement. LSU was without a University President from Jan 2020 to June 2021; approximately 17 months. Pretty much the same time frame that OU initially reached out to the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            The AD’s don’t make these decision.

Nope. But, I bet he was well aware of everything.

Since…. LSU AD Scott Woodward's father in law is NCAA President Mark Emmert.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Nope. But, I bet he was well aware of everything.

Since…. LSU AD Scott Woodward's father in law is NCAA President Mark Emmert.

Now they are saying additional teams have reached out to the SEC in joining and we're not talking about the Big 12 leftovers. SEC could go to 20-24 teams and be a division upon itself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  This is true….the progressive liberal administration of Texas A&M is about as useless as they come. There’s no love loss between Jimbo and those knuckleheads. They’d rather all sports be played with no winners or losers….the participation trophy generation.
                  James is not going to be happy with you admitting this…

Comment

I don't think this is what Michael meant by a "ramp up" in his thread title. This has morphed more into like a snowball rolling downhill......rapidly...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

Hahahahaha....I thought "that is gonna trigger a bunch of Ags."

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I don't think this is what Michael meant by a "ramp up" in his thread title. This has morphed more into like a snowball rolling downhill......rapidly...
                        The thread definitely ramped up…

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Wait ags talk about Austin being liberal yet their own administration is liberal???

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Wait ags talk about Austin being liberal yet their own administration is liberal???

In for the definition between super liberal and moderately liberal and how one is ok but the other is not...

Comment

Let's go. Thanksgiving games again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                LOL! Almost Every College staff is majority Liberal. When I was in school in 07 I’d say half my professors were pushing a liberal agenda during the Obama run.

To compare College Station to being even close to Austin is comical. Is what it is, nothing I can do about it. I still don’t like it but Let’s Get It On.
                                Last edited by James; 07-25-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X