No announcement yet.

Ashley Furniture....is a SCAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is absolute insanity....I don't even have any social media accounts but something like this might tempt me to make an account and blast them publicly despite their threats of attorneys

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      What record would that be?
      Think you missed the sarcasm sir

Comment

Uh oh, sounds like they’re going to ding her Social Credit score just like China!

Comment

We were down there last weekend. Looked like a couple new furniture stores have opened up in the area. Didn't recognize the name as a chain but that doesn't mean much. They just looked new and shiny! Thanks to y'all I steered a few peeps away from assley.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            What record would that be?
            Big Furniture's List, don't you read the funny pages?

Comment

I'm a firm believer in posting on Google, Yahoo and the BBB about rip offs and shady operations.

Comment

I have some extended family. That purchased a upgraded sections and recliner some years ago. Around the 2 month mark the leather started peeling off. Ashley blamed it on them. They ended up going to court and won. I would buy used Salvation Army furniture before I would ever consider walking in there door.They May want to try nakia

Comment

What ended up happen to this case??

Hope she paid by CC and had the charge disputed.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                    Wow, she better be careful or this could go on her permanent record.......I would notify BBB.
                    lol

Comment

Thought about this thread a while back after seeing several of their van trailers parked at a business in Grandview.
                      Last edited by Katsaregood; 08-09-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

A family member sadly went to Ashley to buy a bed for his first weekend at dental school. It took 4 hours to check out, they had to "locate" the bed. (I had told them to walk out at the 2 hour mark.) Then promised delivery the following day. Well, everyday my nephew called back and they would promise to deliver the next day. He got the bed 2 weeks later, it was not in their stock.

Comment

Working...
                        X