Wise County home builders or engineers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise County home builders or engineers

My wife and I are looking at some land in Silver Lakes Ranch to build on. The property starts high and then drops low. I know that some of it sits in the 100 year flood plain. I am trying to find someone who can evaluate the property and tell me if it can be built on. If so we will be looking to purchase it and have a home and pool built. Any advise on who can evaluate the property is appreciated. Thanks for any help or leads you can send our way!
    Last edited by parkchief100; 01-16-2019, 07:31 AM.

Randy Park custom homes he is out of Decatur

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Randy Park custom homes he is out of Decatur
      Thank You! I will check with him. Any other suggestions other than builders or engineers?

Comment

Anything can be done.. Better also check with your insurance on their thoughts too, they either may not insure or the premium could be unreal if flood plain

Comment

John Shedcik has built a bunch of houses in Silver Lakes.

Randy Park is a good ol boy.

There's a newer outfit up that way called FX5 construction.

Comment

John Schedcik, Jim Lambert, H&L Custom Homes, they build barndos.

Comment

Thanks for the information guys. I was told that Randy Neighbors was a great man to deal with. Any of you guys know him? Thanks Again!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                Thanks for the information guys. I was told that Randy Neighbors was a great man to deal with. Any of you guys know him? Thanks Again!
                I know his brother. I’ve never heard a bad thing about him.

Comment

Randy Neighbors does a great job as well, and I would imagine he has built in Silver Lakes also.

Comment

My father n law lives there and so do parents of one of my good friends. Not sure who built their homes but they are happy with them. I can ask if you want me to or you can drive by their house and speak to them yourself. Let me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                      My father n law lives there and so do parents of one of my good friends. Not sure who built their homes but they are happy with them. I can ask if you want me to or you can drive by their house and speak to them yourself. Let me

Let me know please sir. I have Mr. Neighbors going out to evaluate the property for me and I will meet with him sometime next week.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                        Let me know please sir. I have Mr. Neighbors going out to evaluate the property for me and I will meet with him sometime next week.
                        Parkchief, feel free to text or call me at 8177182280 and I will give you his info

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Randy Neighbors does a great job as well, and I would imagine he has built in Silver Lakes also.
                          I know Randy Neighbors and Randy Park both are good guys and either one will build you a nice house.

Comment

Anyone know anything about Joey Gardner with Simpson and Gardner Custom Homes? Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Up for previous question about Joey.

Comment

Working...
                              X